Rookie drivers 🤣

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Why does it suck? Last time I checked we’re truck drivers. Not exactly white collar. I think it’s awesome and relatable.
Yeah I had mixed feelings at first but the more thought about it I feel that it’s not bad at all, could be anyone of us after work

ManInBrown

Another driver and myself used to go grab a few beers once a week after work in uniform when I was in package. Couldn’t care less. I was off the clock. No rule against it. Don‘t care how it looks. We are blue collar workers. Whats the big deal? It’s not trashy in the least. Blowing off some steam after work. Shooting the poop. I have always been very cognizant of acting the right way at work and anytime in uniform. We are paid a lot of money to do a job, anyone can do if they aren’t afraid of hard work. If I thought there was something wrong with grabbing a beer in uniform once a week I would never do it. There’s nothing wrong with it.

UnionStrong

Another driver and myself used to go grab a few beers once a week after work in uniform when I was in package. Couldn’t care less. I was off the clock. No rule against it. Don‘t care how it looks. We are blue collar workers. Whats the big deal? It’s not trashy in the least. Blowing off some steam after work. Shooting the poop. I have always been very cognizant of acting the right way at work and anytime in uniform. We are paid a lot of money to do a job, anyone can do if they aren’t afraid of hard work. If I thought there was something wrong with grabbing a beer in uniform once a week I would never do it. There’s nothing wrong with it.
Cops can do it so can we

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
When I was in package car, we used to drop by a corner store after work for a cold one. They had 4 or 5 tables. This particular evening, it was full of drivers. A division manager stopped in there and bought a cool one for the road. He also bought every driver in there a beer. He didn't stay and fraternize, but I thought it was a good gesture.

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
i remember being at the door of the booze shop, remembering integrad saying cant buy booze in uniform even when ur off. i almost shi* myself and tossed my hat and shirt in my tahoe.
U remembered that and not when they explained how to tighten the parking brake?! SMH

BrownSnowFlake

Fr tho you can't bring a change of clothes? Why would you want to go to the bar all sweaty and stinky?

UnionStrong

Sweaty and stinky? Never sweated. I’m not a runner. I was out for an 9 hour walk in the park every. Only runner gunners sweat.
I don’t stink either. Some do some don’t. And I sweat in the summertime. All in the soap you use.