Rookie drivers 🤣

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I sure do! Especially when it’s 95° outside.
I worked with a driver years ago that was a big guy, not fat but chunky. He would sweat a lot. Needless to say by the end of the day he was a bit aromatic. He had a pick up in an office at 4:30. One day he comes into the Dunkin’ Donuts where we would meet for a coffee before heading in, and he shows us a brown paper bag. Written on it are the words’ for the UPS man’. He reaches in and pulls out a stick of deodorant! I was mortified for him! He actually asked us if he stunk! What could we say? No of course!
I don’t know if I could have faced those women in that office again.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I worked with a driver years ago that was a big guy, not fat but chunky. He would sweat a lot. Needless to say by the end of the day he was a bit aromatic. He had a pick up in an office at 4:30. One day he comes into the Dunkin’ Donuts where we would meet for a coffee before heading in, and he shows us a brown paper bag. Written on it are the words’ for the UPS man’. He reaches in and pulls out a stick of deodorant! I was mortified for him! He actually asked us if he stunk! What could we say? No of course!
I don’t know if I could have faced those women in that office again.
You should have done him the favor of telling him, yes, you are a little strong by the end of the day.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Always in my cooler in the summer. Quick reapply around 1500 everyday. I don't have bad BO, but when I'm sweating all day I can get a little ripe. In the winter I don't bother.
Dial soap is fantastic for that! It’s a deodorant soap so it works on the whole body. I swear by it. With normal underarm deodorant I never had a problem with odor no matter how much I sweat.