BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
1627739939452.png

1627739971470.png

What really happened....

Happy Saturday.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
This thread isn't meant to slam rookies. We were all newbies at one point.
I want to thank all the rookies out there and apologize for the lack of training and leadership our management teams have been showing lately ...you guys may just become RPCD someday if you put your heart and soul into it!!!
🧔✊

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
This gentleman should be preparing for his 30 or 300 days whatever they raised it to...instead of bragging on facetok
🧔✊

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
There’s no excuse. Just plug the diad into the cradle and go where it tells you. Right?
we are on round 3 of replacing cradles, there was a rookie yesterday with no mapnav he worked till 11 last night. Disgusting that a supervisor would not ride along with him to ensure his safety.
🧔✊

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
Before I had a regular route I found extreme joy in asking my supervisors to print me out a map.
🧔✊
We used to have a drawer full of maps. Now, if I’m in an unfamiliar area and the cradle doesn’t work (because most don’t and new ones are still “on order”), I’ll mapnav until the diad dies.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
We used to have a drawer full of maps. Now, if I’m in an unfamiliar area and the cradle doesn’t work (because most don’t and new ones are still “on order”), I’ll mapnav until the diad dies.
weird that the helper “phone” is nicer than our own diads ..only a matter of time before an upgrade. I think they are afraid to give us those because they know we will destroy them. (natural wear and tear)

🧔✊

Poop Head

Judge me.
weird that the helper “phone” is nicer than our own diads ..only a matter of time before an upgrade. I think they are afraid to give us those because they know we will destroy them. (natural wear and tear)

🧔✊
All we needed was new batteries for diad 5. No orion, no mapnav, no software upgrades, no cradle, no diad 6, etc.. all that :censored2: is slowing us down. Only benefit is that you can take an idiot off the street, send them out with no training at all, and get crap results instead of total meltdown.

Overpaid Union Thug

The cradles and DIADs would work much longer if people took better care of them. Once the pins are bent and corroded that’s a wrap. I NEVER have issues with mine until I’m back from vacation. The current crop of drivers are the biggest friend* ups I’ve ever seen. Returning from a vacation or days of results in destroyed cradles, DIADs, and fobs along with missing fuel cards, driver follow ups, and pissed off customers.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
All we needed was new batteries for diad 5. No orion, no mapnav, no software upgrades, no cradle, no diad 6, etc.. all that * is slowing us down. Only benefit is that you can take an idiot off the street, send them out with no training at all, and get crap results instead of total meltdown.
The updating thing is horrible until about 16:00 lol ..
🧔✊

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
This thread isn't meant to slam rookies. We were all newbies at one point.
Rookies are spoiled to no end. When I started you had to put your dues to get fulltime. Most of us worked 7+Yrs to go fulltime. Now after less then a year people are driving and think they are the :censored2:. I had one kid I used to bump off any route he did just to see him have a melt down and tell me how it was not fair lol. Good ole days

We sent two new guys to our neighboring town to help. One took out a route with 144 stops, the other 156, neither had a cradle. The guy with 144 called in every 20 minutes to bitch, whine, ask for help, whatever. He did 33 stops in 5 hours, ended up with so much help he delivered 92 of his 144 and worked 10.5 hours.

The guy with 156 worked a 9.5 day, called in once, to ask where a good spot near him was for lunch. Driver A is on his 32nd job. Driver B decided this is an awful time to be a cop and changed careers. He's just happy to be here and knows how to be resourceful.

Cowboy Mac

We sent two new guys to our neighboring town to help. One took out a route with 144 stops, the other 156, neither had a cradle. The guy with 144 called in every 20 minutes to bitch, whine, ask for help, whatever. He did 33 stops in 5 hours, ended up with so much help he delivered 92 of his 144 and worked 10.5 hours.

The guy with 156 worked a 9.5 day, called in once, to ask where a good spot near him was for lunch. Driver A is on his 32nd job. Driver B decided this is an awful time to be a cop and changed careers. He's just happy to be here and knows how to be resourceful.
Some of the best drivers and preloaders in my center are ex-cops. Really awesome dudes.