Route issues.

Indecisi0n

Lately my times have been getting worse. The issue I am having is with all the women hitting on me all day. Every other stop I have to refuse advances and that takes time. My boss says he understands but there isn't any time allowance in the computer for that. What can I do?

KOG72

I’m full of it
Lately my times have been getting worse. The issue I am having is with all the women hitting on me all day. Every other stop I have to refuse advances and that takes time. My boss says he understands but there isn't any time allowance in the computer for that. What can I do?
Don't eat Mexican for lunch more bathroom time will make for less women time

Ups prodigy

You know how dry someone really is when they say corny :censored2: like this.

Poop Head

Judge me.
I mean I totally understand where these women are coming from but I mean I have a job to do. I just don't want to be rude.
I wear the same work clothes without washing them all week usually (including undies). Mondays are the only days I'd get any flirty eyes. And even that stopped once I started wearing my baby-wipe dispensing fanny pack.