RTD Pay Progression

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Very simple. I merely mentioned the drivers told me they were instructed to do it and tupac said I was mistaken. The post he found and your post here just prove me right and him wrong. Again. Dang, tupac makes it way too easy to show him ignorant.

You mentioned in one post that you once worked at parcel. And, in another that you have been at FX since you left high school.

You've either been a very busy boy, or a good story teller.

Last edited:

MAKAVELI

Very simple. I merely mentioned the drivers told me they were instructed to do it and tupac said I was mistaken. The post he found and your post here just prove me right and him wrong. Again. Dang, tupac makes it way too easy to show him ignorant.
I'm sure you know how to quote a post. Now find my post that said it wasn't "told" and quote it. I'll be waiting.......

MAKAVELI

You mentioned in one post that you once worked at parcel. And, in another that you have been at FX since you left high school.

He's got a story for everything.

Last edited by a moderator:

fedx

Extra Large Package
Company is only 45 years old so no I am nowhere near 50 years. Last time I looked at the company seniority list I was somewhere in the lower 100's but I am not sure when that list was last updated. Yes I am old and have seen a lot. I started when I was right out of high school and will be calling it quits in the not too distant future. Just went part time and working just a few hours a week for insurance reasons.
Well regardless, if the company is 45 years old you have to be one of the original employees. Fred S has to know of you personally. Maybe he doesn't call you, but I'm sure he's aware you still work there. When you do call it quits, Fred should send you a personal farewell gift. He probably won't, but he should.

Oldfart

Worked at UPS when I was in high school. A clerk calling "Not In 3's" and getting directions back when the "Route and Box" addresses were more common and way before GPS. One of my responsibilities was to wash the uniform pants of the drivers on a nightly basis. I wasn't 18 yet so the hours I could work were limited. Decided I wanted to go in a different direction and decided to quit after my 18th birthday and went to work for a company called Federal Express.

Oldfart

Don't know where you came up with the mirror metric. I've never seen a UPS truck pull in the mirror. And there is no sensor to monitor it
I'm sure you know how to quote a post. Now find my post that said it wasn't "told" and quote it. I'll be waiting.......

There it is bubba. "Mirror metric" Didn't use the word TOLD but said I was mistaken.

Either way, I nor you work at UPS so it really doesn't matter.
It is getting late in beautiful Hollywood Florida. My Sooners took care of business tonight and there is a big Nascar race tomorrow. I will be there and ready to celebrate another season of fantastic racing. Then back to my 3 day work week on Tuesday. Life is great. Don't be jealous tupac. Maybe you can slow down and semi retire someday. I doubt it though, you just seem intelligent enough.

Last edited:

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Worked at UPS when I was in high school. A clerk calling "Not In 3's" and getting directions back when the "Route and Box" addresses were more common and way before GPS. One of my responsibilities was to wash the uniform pants of the drivers on a nightly basis. I wasn't 18 yet so the hours I could work were limited. Decided I wanted to go in a different direction and decided to quit after my 18th birthday and went to work for a company called Federal Express.

A laundry boy?

When and where did UPS ever do that on site?

Oldfart

What a beautiful day in Hollywood Fl. Slight clouds and gonna be in the mid 80's. It is a real shame people like operational and cosmo have to be stuck in their crummy environment with their miserable life of complaints and hatred for everything. Bummer

Last edited:

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Where did you hear of this $100,000 bonus pertaining to exiting pilots staying through peak? I'm curious, haven't heard anything of the sort . I generally hear more than most, I have large ears. Educate me please.

If you type "fedex pilots bonus" into Google, guess what the first page of results will tell you allllllllll about?