Rumor spread of MN starting top scale pay of next contract

542thruNthru

You really think they are going to get it removed? We’re going to live with Denis’ friend up for years down the road… hopefully I’m wrong
No, he thinks it's going to be removed. I think we're going to have to fight hard for it to be removed. It's a fight worth taking on that's for sure but we'll need more that 22% to take it on.

PT Car Washer

You really think they are going to get it removed? We’re going to live with Denis’ friend up for years down the road… hopefully I’m wrong
If anything the next contract will expand on the 25% 22.4 number. And since it only affects a small percentage of UPS Teamsters, it will pass.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
If anything the next contract will expand on the 25% 22.4 number. And since it only affects a small percentage of UPS Teamsters, it will pass.
Not sure about that…some of these 224’s are absolutely vocal about how much it sucks… we’ll see if anybody votes… hoff can’t pass the contract by a flick of his bullhorn

Coldworld

60 months and counting
No, he thinks it's going to be removed. I think we're going to have to fight hard for it to be removed. It's a fight worth taking on that's for sure but we'll need more that 22% to take it on.
These scrubs better start thinking about their future and vote…

Whither

Scofflaw
I was baffled that my (long-tenured) local president thinks the company is on board with removing the 22.4 language.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I do but I think it will be a battle that will fought outside of the NMA which may make it harder to take on. Too many "I got mine" attitudes out there.
Some locals had to put language in to stiffen up the 22.4 crap that Denis have them…not every local/joint council did this though…