RV LIFESTYLE

Areyoukiddinme

best 2 weeks ever
yeh, I'm lookin at a 10 cube size with the bedroom in back we need it to be good size if we are going to bring our 2 newfoundlands with us. We went and looked at an older 23 foot Martinique but it was in bad shape but we are in a hurry thanks and yes if we could find more giant dog friendly places we would probably just take the suv

MC4YOU2

Wherever I see Trump, it smells like he's Putin.
Dog friendly places are getting rare, at least on the West coast. Especially if you're traveling with a large dog or gawd forbid a "banned" breed. Even if the state and town don't have BSL the rv park is still the one setting those rules.

State parks rule in that situation, as most have a pretty loose policy on dogs, so long as they're leashed up to their human.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
yeh, I'm lookin at a 10 cube size with the bedroom in back we need it to be good size if we are going to bring our 2 newfoundlands with us. We went and looked at an older 23 foot Martinique but it was in bad shape but we are in a hurry thanks and yes if we could find more giant dog friendly places we would probably just take the suv
Oh the life of big dog people... We have had Saints , Mastiffs , and Newfys . Lookin' at Russian Terrier now. No shed and no slobber , but don't think its worth the trade off of the personality of Newfys . We love em.

Areyoukiddinme

best 2 weeks ever
yep we love the big dogs, we were up looking at a class C a few days ago(didn't get it) and the neighbor of the guy selling it had 2 newfys! It was kind of awkward not buying the MH but standing there talking to the dog owners so we felt we had to repark the car over at their house. One was a 10 year old male about 160 lbs and the other was a 2 year old fem around 100 or so. We sat with them for about an hour talking about the breed, I tell ya big dog people rule.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
yep we love the big dogs, we were up looking at a class C a few days ago(didn't get it) and the neighbor of the guy selling it had 2 newfys! It was kind of awkward not buying the MH but standing there talking to the dog owners so we felt we had to repark the car over at their house. One was a 10 year old male about 160 lbs and the other was a 2 year old fem around 100 or so. We sat with them for about an hour talking about the breed, I tell ya big dog people rule.
LOL
I read through and not knowledgeable about RV classes, thought 'big dogs' was a nickname for a class C RV.
Then I thought a 'newfy' was some type of RV/towed trailer.
So I was accepting this line until "talking to the dog owners" and then I started over again.
Nice story.
I feel the same way about cats.

What'dyabringmetoday???

Dog friendly places are getting rare, at least on the West coast. Especially if you're traveling with a large dog or gawd forbid a "banned" breed. Even if the state and town don't have BSL the rv park is still the one setting those rules.

State parks rule in that situation, as most have a pretty loose policy on dogs, so long as they're leashed up to their human.
Bringing dogs along is great- if they aren't barking and whining the whole time ruining it for other people trying to enjoy the RV Lifestyle.

MC4YOU2

Wherever I see Trump, it smells like he's Putin.
I go camping to get away from my neighbor who never shuts up his dawg. There's one in every campground and neighborhood. Plenty of good ones that make up for that though.

BrownFlush

If a dog barks all day and the owner isn't there to hear it, does it make a sound?
A lot of owners don't hear their dog bark all day when they are home. A dog can only be as good as the owner . If the the dog is an idiot , usually its the owner that doesn't have enough sense or responsibility to teach the dog obedience .

BrownFlush

LOL
I read through and not knowledgeable about RV classes, thought 'big dogs' was a nickname for a class C RV.
Then I thought a 'newfy' was some type of RV/towed trailer.
So I was accepting this line until "talking to the dog owners" and then I started over again.
Nice story.
I feel the same way about cats.
Cats are cool.. we have always had 2 or 3. The most we had at one time was 8 when all 3 kids were at home.