sales lead ?

N

no longer rookie

does this look weirrd to ne one when i go and look up my sales lead stuff on upsers.com i noticed next scheduled contact is Next Scheduled Contact on 02/25/08 06:00 PM and 1 for Next Scheduled Contact on 08/30/07 06:00 PM
and 1 for Next Scheduled Contact on 05/25/07 04:22 PM
all which i put in on 4 26 07

Ms Spoken

does this look weirrd to ne one when i go and look up my sales lead stuff on upsers.com i noticed next scheduled contact is Next Scheduled Contact on 02/25/08 06:00 PM and 1 for Next Scheduled Contact on 08/30/07 06:00 PM
and 1 for Next Scheduled Contact on 05/25/07 04:22 PM
all which i put in on 4 26 07

Another quality job by the inside UPS'ers. I'm also having the same problem.

Channahon

Another quality job by the inside UPS'ers. I'm also having the same problem.

Inside UPSers don't make the calls. It is outsourced to the call centers

clockrider

brown did nothing 4 me
My district's sales leads are done by a call center in San Antonio. Just about every one that is submitted gets closed out as invalid. I think our Sales Reps/Account Executives should make a personal visit to these potential customers.

B

brown and down

My district's sales leads are done by a call center in San Antonio. Just about every one that is submitted gets closed out as invalid. I think our Sales Reps/Account Executives should make a personal visit to these potential customers.

I get paid to deliver. I'm not a salesperson and I am not given enough time in my day to drum up business. Let UPS sell the service and I will provide it. I don't do sales leads. Try to get a sales lead during an OJS.....nuff said..

MR_Vengeance

United Parcel Survivor
if you have enough time to talk ppl into getting an account with ups, then there's something seriously wrong with your route.

tups

I get paid to deliver. I'm not a salesperson and I am not given enough time in my day to drum up business. Let UPS sell the service and I will provide it. I don't do sales leads. Try to get a sales lead during an OJS.....nuff said..

Try getting them when you got a route that puts you over 10, all residential deliveries, and you got your sup screaming at you to make 10. I'm a driver, not a sales person.