Sales leads?

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
"stick it to the man"
not the man, just you. wanna be my huckleberry?????:wink2:

you keep on using ups and management interchangeably. that is your big problem. they are not, and you sir, are not ups, nor do you speak for ups, thank god.

you think of drivers and union personnel as outsiders, raining on your parade.

i was making this company what it is today, while you were trying to decide loafers or wingtips.

grow up

you persona is exactly why i have posted what i have.

deal with it, because as long as you keep the attitude you display, you will see the payoff you deserve.

d

ps, your ego wafted onto the site a full 15 minutes before you started to post......

pss the poll by your peers, btw, shows you rank slightly higher than the teamsters, but less than half of loss prevention.

me thinks your persona and ego need an overhaul.

scm1

My concern would be "Smart Pickup" is still a $10 charge per week. Maybe even if you don't ship in a week? As a customer who just ships occasionaly it wouldn't seem like a deal at all. Maybe existing accounts, like corporate accounts that have p/u in 50 cities nationwide that are underutilized, they could almost halve their bill. I've got at least 3-4 of these and frankly they seem like easy money, 20 bucks a week for very little effort.

I'll confirm for you that a "Smart Pickup" customer will be billed a service charge of $10 every week, whether they ship any packages or not.

An occasional customer may be better off just scheduling an on-call pickup when they need it. Now that the on-call pickup fee has been changed to a per-pickup charge rather than per-package charge, they can have as many packages as they need picked up on the same day for just $6...or $5 if they schedule it the day before. Two $5 scheduled on-call pickups in a week costs the same as Smart Pickup... and they only need to pay when they need it rather than every week.

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
sales guy

let me also correct you on a misperception you seem to harbor.

i am not anti management. never have been, never will be.

what i am is anti management style. the same style you portray on this site. the condecending, holier than thou posting style that you use is what i am against. and it comes through too much in real life.

that is what i am against.

what i am for is a management style that values all the partners that make the business run properly, and the importance of those partners and the value they add to the business.

it is a rare thing to find at ups, and here on bc. and in your posts, it is totally missing.

so again, not anti ups, as you only represent a small part of ups, and not anti management, just anti ups management style.

I know that concept is a bit tough for you to wrap your mind around, but try.

best

d