Saturday Sheet Show

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

It's a pile of crap. I gave them a list if businesses that are closed on Monday but are open in Saturday oh we can't do that. I guess it's much cheaper to pay me to go there twice.

Swear to God. Idiots run this place.

The work being done on Saturdays is basically Mondays work so, yeah, your PDS is right when he says that he can't process any known closures, even though they will be there on Saturday.

The work being done on Saturdays is basically Mondays work so, yeah, your PDS is right when he says that he can't process any known closures, even though they will be there on Saturday.
take them off the known closure list. Have a preloaded take them out of the closure pile. Those are 2 options.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
They aren't marked as know closed. Most of my businesses have apartments on top, so they don't mark the stop closed.
Who cares... why do you care you aren't working on Saturday anyway... at least not yet..

Whatever dk head...lol
IMG_2685.GIF