Saturday Sheet Show

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
The suits and skirts made an appearance, so it was all hands on deck to get the operation off to a somewhat smooth start. When all the pomp and circumstance was over, and the drivers hit the road, sups seemed to be eating the leftover cake as no one would answer the office phone. We'll see what happens when the dog days of summer kick in, preloaders bang out, and management is back to pinching pennies.
Always funny when the big suits show up and mysteriously, the preload is wrapped way before start time. Are we witnessing a miracle? How does that happen? If it can happen then, why not all the time?

MendozaJ

Always funny when the big suits show up and mysteriously, the preload is wrapped way before start time. Are we witnessing a miracle? How does that happen? If it can happen then, why not all the time?

Won't be long until UPS undermines Saturday Air commit times for more ground stops as they did with NDAs.

Last edited:

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

It's even funnier when they are here and the preload is NOT wrapped on time.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Comments like this are why stereotypes about the BOG exist.
I work in a building with 200 routes...I have been there a long time...I know most of the guys there...how they operate out in the street....there are some guys who are absolute runners who are an hour over on routes .... there are other drivers who are gunners who are lunch skippers who are 1 hour bonus guys.....VERY FEW DRIVERS WHO ARE DECENT, EFFICIENT ENOUGH, SMOOTH METHODS ARE EVEN CLOSE TO RUNNING SCRATCH.....THEY ARE OVER. If anyone here thinks these numbers are fair need their head checked....so it brings me back to my original point....upstate is a gamer...if he is running an hour under he either has good allowance or is gaming somewhere...