Saturday Sheet Show

I work in a building with 200 routes...I have been there a long time...I know most of the guys there...how they operate out in the street....there are some guys who are absolute runners who are an hour over on routes .... there are other drivers who are gunners who are lunch skippers who are 1 hour bonus guys.....VERY FEW DRIVERS WHO ARE DECENT, EFFICIENT ENOUGH, SMOOTH METHODS ARE EVEN CLOSE TO RUNNING SCRATCH.....THEY ARE OVER. If anyone here thinks these numbers are fair need their head checked....so it brings me back to my original point....upstate is a gamer...if he is running an hour under he either has good allowance or is gaming somewhere...
I rarely run scratch. If I have a good day I give it to them,if I have a bad day...oh we'll
At least I get my job done, everything is delivered, no accidents or injuries and no driver follow ups.

But I guess that doesn't mean anything.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I work in a building with 200 routes...I have been there a long time...I know most of the guys there...how they operate out in the street....there are some guys who are absolute runners who are an hour over on routes .... there are other drivers who are gunners who are lunch skippers who are 1 hour bonus guys.....VERY FEW DRIVERS WHO ARE DECENT, EFFICIENT ENOUGH, SMOOTH METHODS ARE EVEN CLOSE TO RUNNING SCRATCH.....THEY ARE OVER. If anyone here thinks these numbers are fair need their head checked....so it brings me back to my original point....upstate is a gamer...if he is running an hour under he either has good allowance or is gaming somewhere...
With the Diad, how are they working during lunch? Any scan generates a report?

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Mgt wouldn't care... or they are skipping lunch.. know of many who are putting breaks down during the drive back to the building...I really want to see the diads shut down during lunch and breaks...as a safety issue...how is the company going to argue that point....would like to see it happen like in California...

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I rarely run scratch. If I have a good day I give it to them,if I have a bad day...oh we'll
At least I get my job done, everything is delivered, no accidents or injuries and no driver follow ups.

I appreciate it buddy because you are the green bastard but ups as a corporation doesn't give a friend about it... if they did they wouldn't pull so of the crap they do....

Coldworld

60 months and counting

I honestly believe they would rather have someone who runs bonus and gets in an accident every 6 months and has late air and lots of followups....and customer complaints....it's true, it's damn true!!!

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
My spc will not raise... guaranteed. If they pull this I will get on the 9.5 list then bid back to feeder.... then randomly come back into pkg... totally screw with them...you don't know what you are talking about... you act like you are a 30 year employee... in the big scheme of things you are a kid..
i literally just raised the SPC for like a half dozen centers yesterday, so i guess you're wrong huh lmao

1339709451853.gif

JL 0513

Not in all regions. In my area the DIAD isn't tied to lunch in any way. Some areas actually freeze functionality of the DIAD during lunch, not here. We have guys that run much of their lunch which p.....s the rest of us off.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Not in all regions. In my area the DIAD isn't tied to lunch in any way. Some areas actually freeze functionality of the DIAD during lunch, not here. We have guys that run much of their lunch which p.....s the rest of us off.
They need to lock the boards up... going to mention this to the union for negotiations..... needs to be done...

JL 0513

I and others were volunteering when it first came out, they have since went from 8hr days to 12 hour days. They begged people to come in this weekend and had no takers.

Is this in part because of the lack of area knowledge by guys who have only done one route for many years and are now extended? Or are people actually going out with 11-12 hour dispatches?

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman