Say a prayer for an Edison NJ feeder driver

ManInBrown

Don’t know any details because I heard the story second hand from a driver out of that building. Driver was apparently in a bad accident, but thankfully survived.

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
I can't speak to the OP as I haven't heard anything, but the link is to a 3 week old story about how a motorcyclist was killed by a UPS truck. What the article fails to state is that it was UPS Freight.

Trust me on this one, my cousin is sergeant in the investigating police department.

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
Just found out that I know who it is. Good dude that I worked with for a number of years before he transferred into feeders. He's got a long road ahead of him but very lucky to be alive. Keep him in your T's & P's

ManInBrown

Will he not be covered under workmans comp? In his state the income is tax free. Almost as much income as working. He should be.
Are you serious? Have you ever been catastrophically injured on the job? You really think workers comp payments will cover his needs and expenses?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Are you serious? Have you ever been catastrophically injured on the job? You really think workers comp payments will cover his needs and expenses?
All medical should be covered by w/comp. What expenses are there besides loss of overtime income? We get 80 percent -tax free, so the income loss is minimal when you add in the tax savings.