Scott Walker: Tool

Packmule

What happened besides the strike in '97?
97 was when the company first tried to get their drivers out of failing CSPF. We ALL should have demanded our union work with the company to get that done, but the good old boy, don't question the union crowd led us into a strike instead.
In 2003, we got notified we were all losing early retirement and would be working here till 62 regardless of years of service or health problems. Earned benefits would also be reduced.
2007,due to outrage expressed in union meetings, people in RTW states dropping membership and the rapidly growing threat of APWA, IBT was forced to create a new single employer fund for those in CS.
Everyone who puts in their time here deserves the best, but sometimes that will only happen when members have the right to fight back against an unresponsive Union.
Today the IBT has a lot more customer service attitude.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
97 was when the company first tried to get their drivers out of failing CSPF. We ALL should have demanded our union work with the company to get that done, but the good old boy, don't question the union crowd led us into a strike instead.
In 2003, we got notified we were all losing early retirement and would be working here till 62 regardless of years of service or health problems. Earned benefits would also be reduced.
2007,due to outrage expressed in union meetings, people in RTW states dropping membership and the rapidly growing threat of APWA, IBT was forced to create a new single employer fund for those in CS.
Everyone who puts in their time here deserves the best, but sometimes that will only happen when members have the right to fight back against an unresponsive Union.
Today the IBT has a lot more customer service attitude.
You mean RTW actually works? Forces the union leaders to be more customer oriented?

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
You mean RTW actually works? Forces the union leaders to be more customer oriented?
There is strength in numbers that is truth and cannot be denied. Unions can have their internal problems but as a whole is the best for workers interest to be represented. GOP want slaves basically to keep their thumb on those that make them the money. Without the workers the wealthy don't really have much going for them do they?

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
The only reason you were interested in this job in the first place was because it was AWESOME, with great pay and good benefits. Where did that great pay and benefits come from?

How do you know why he was interested in this job? Oh yeah, You don't, you just think you now everything.

Shocker coming from someone like you.

When I was hired in 1989 I had 30 days to join the union or I would have lost my job.

Holy god, a post from this guy that I agree with?!?! Yikes.

It's a good think I went to feeders, right buddy?

realbrown1

nocollege.jpg
For all those that will attack his lack of a college degree.

realbrown1

Since you brought it up, how many of those pictured were kicked out for cheating?
Zero. I looked all of them up. Some never even went to college, like Disney, who dropped out of high school and never went to college.

But none of their bios say anything about being kicked out for cheating. Most left to pursue their passion.

BrownArmy

My impression was that Walker was in college, with every expectation of graduating, and left for a paying job.

I'm not sure his lack of a college degree has any point...he clearly would have graduated if he had stayed.

wkmac

If college degrees are going to be an issue, in the case of Walker a lack of, then I would point out that over the years the overwhelming vast majority of elected politicians are college grads with many advanced degrees such as law degrees or medicine. That said, if a college degree makes such a difference then please explain to me why our country is as friend'ed Up as it is with all these graduates running the show?

Full disclosure: I don't support Walker, not even for dog catcher. I have too much love of dogs. However I just consider the college degree debate completely and totally mindless!

Move on and stop being such IDIOTS in a game created by others to make you into ONE!!!!!!!!!!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
If college degrees are going to be an issue, in the case of Walker a lack of, then I would point out that over the years the overwhelming vast majority of elected politicians are college grads with many advanced degrees such as law degrees or medicine. That said, if a college degree makes such a difference then please explain to me why our country is as friend'ed Up as it is with all these graduates running the show?

Full disclosure: I don't support Walker, not even for dog catcher. I have too much love of dogs. However I just consider the college degree debate completely and totally mindless!

Move on and stop being such IDIOTS in a game created by others to make you into ONE!!!!!!!!!!
Exactly, it's a game.
It isn't about his lack of a degree, it's about him not releasing college records, and the conspiracies about why he dropped out. Reminds me of the Republicans' endless calls for Obama to release his college records. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to see Democrats calling for Walker to release his to clear up the issue they invented, now that the ball has bounced to their side of the court.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Zero. I looked all of them up. Some never even went to college, like Disney, who dropped out of high school and never went to college.

But none of their bios say anything about being kicked out for cheating. Most left to pursue their passion.

Here's some Fox logic for you. Since Walker couldn't finish his commitment to competing a college education, he would make a horrible President because he can't be trusted to follow through with anything.

realbrown1

Here's some Fox logic for you. Since Walker couldn't finish his commitment to competing a college education, he would make a horrible President because he can't be trusted to follow through with anything.
Who did he make a commitment to, to finish college?

Himself?

realbrown1

Exactly, it's a game.
It isn't about his lack of a degree, it's about him not releasing college records, and the conspiracies about why he dropped out. Reminds me of the Republicans' endless calls for Obama to release his college records. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to see Democrats calling for Walker to release his to clear up the issue they invented, now that the ball has bounced to their side of the court.
Well if we play by the same rules that you liberal TROLLS have for Obama, Gov. Walker could release a plain white sheet of paper written in crayon, that says he did good (with good misspelled) and we would have to say it is legit.

I mean, same rules, right?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Well if we play by the same rules that you liberal TROLLS have for Obama, Gov. Walker could release a plain white sheet of paper written in crayon, that says he did good (with good misspelled) and we would have to say it is legit.

I'm not even sure who you're ranting at neocon.
I said it's a game and both sides play it. Do you disagree?

bigrig

Dude. You are ignorant beyond belief.
He sure is if it were not for the union he would not be making the money he is today or have the benefits he receives and retirement. Rtw weakens unions ability to organize and without the funds it weakens the union. Continue to lobby against your best interest and when you out of a job you won't be so fast to voice your opinion otherwise.

realbrown1

It is reality.

You gave Obama huge passes on his past.

Never bothering to properly vette him.

The main stream news and the liberal Democrats just turned a blind eye to any problem areas of Obama's past.

Now you want to go over Scott Walker's life with a fine toothed comb.

Not happening.

You don't get it both ways.