Scott Walker: Tool

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
He sure is if it were not for the union he would not be making the money he is today or have the benefits he receives and retirement. Rtw weakens unions ability to organize and without the funds it weakens the union. Continue to lobby against your best interest and when you out of a job you won't be so fast to voice your opinion otherwise.
New Member, you don't seem to have your facts straight.

Union membership in RTW states is up.

Union dues in RTW states are a tad lower. Why?

RTW makes union cater to what the customer (us) want.

I.E. better representation, lower dues and a union leadership that represents the will of the membership.

Notice how no UPS contract was IMPOSSED on members in RTW states?

And as for what I got. That is none of your business.

Where do they keep finding these new members? Or are they new members?

Last edited by a moderator:

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Here's some Fox logic for you. Since Walker couldn't finish his commitment to competing a college education, he would make a horrible President because he can't be trusted to follow through with anything.

Why couldn't Scott cut it? Were his grades bad? Was he on academic suspension? Did he cheat? Did he have gay affairs with the dean and several of his professors? Did he know about Benghazi? And, worst of all, could he have been a Muslim community organizer with a faked birth certificate?

Maybe Walker is... Canadian.

BrownArmy

Why couldn't Scott cut it? Were his grades bad? Was he on academic suspension? Did he cheat? Did he have gay affairs with the dean and several of his professors? Did he know about Benghazi? And, worst of all, could he have been a Muslim community organizer with a faked birth certificate?

Maybe Walker is... Canadian.

No, it's even more boring than that - he left college for a paying job, and then politics.

Be honest, Walker's no dummy. I think he's an :censored2:, but he's not dumb.

In some random calculation, his having left college just might endear him to a segment of the voting populace who would see that as a virtue.

As if it makes a damn bit of difference one way or another - I just see political calculation.

Everything this dude does smacks of political calculation (just look at how he's misgoverning Wisconsin to align the stars for his Prez run...).

Though, to be fair, the exact same 'political calculation' complaint could be made of Obama...think about it.

BrownArmy

All these new members post just like sportello/panin/roadrunner. So I assume it's him.

I am probably right.

Or it's someone that doesn't agree with you.

Is that such a hard concept to entertain?

It occurs to me that you feel that you are always 'right', and that anyone who disagrees with you is wrong.

Interesting.

Scott Walker is still a tool.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
http://www.nationalreview.com/artic...e-i-thought-it-was-home-invasion-david-french

In 2009, officials from the office of the Milwaukee County executive contacted the office of the Milwaukee district attorney, headed by John Chisholm ( D ), to investigate the disappearance of $11,242.24 from the Milwaukee chapter of the Order of the Purple Heart. The matter was routine, with witnesses willing and able to testify against the principal suspect, a man named Kevin Kavanaugh.
What followed, however, was anything but routine. Chisholm failed to act promptly on the report, and when he did act, he refused to conduct a conventional criminal investigation but instead petitioned, in May 2010, to open a “John Doe” investigation, a proceeding under Wisconsin law that permits Wisconsin officials to conduct extensive investigations while keeping the target’s identity secret (hence the designation “John Doe”).
Why would Chisholm seek such broad powers to investigate a year-old embezzlement claim with a known suspect? Because the Milwaukee County executive, Scott Walker, had by that time become the leading Republican candidate for governor .

If the first series of John Doe investigations was “everything Walker,” the second series was “everything conservative,” as Chisholm had launched an investigation of not only Walker (again) but the Wisconsin Club for Growth and dozens of other conservative organizations, this time fishing for evidence of allegedly illegal “coordination” between conservative groups and the Walker campaign.