Sean O’Brien holding a rally in Atlanta

Future

Victory Ride
I think I need to bring this up on my channel. What are some of the things that happened
A few arrests , a Teamster getting run over by Mgt …. People going to said Mgts house and beating him up pretty bad ….a lot of verbal abuse towards MGT trying to enter the facility….it wasn’t good …I was on the line but sat with my dog on the sidelines ….You also get Teamsters from other companies that really raise the tension ..… just do your picketing etc and keep yourself under control is all I can say

RoswellHub

A few arrests , a Teamster getting run over by Mgt …. People going to said Mgts house and beating him up pretty bad ….a lot of verbal abuse towards MGT trying to enter the facility….it wasn’t good …I was on the line but sat with my dog on the sidelines ….You also get Teamsters from other companies that really raise the tension ..… just do your picketing etc and keep yourself under control is all I can say
Thank you brother! I will spread the word!

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
AGAIN

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Fist fight with the building manager. Lol
My center manager came to the line and “ fired “ all
Of us. Told us we were gone, we’d never work for UPS ever again blah blah blah. We came back and a few months later he was fired for changing time cards. It’s always funny how things work out

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
Of us. Told us we were gone, we’d never work for UPS ever again blah blah blah. We came back and a few months later he was fired for changing time cards. It’s always funny how things work out

Nemesis always gets her dues.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
I think I need to bring this up on my channel. What are some of the things that happened
If you leave the picket line to picket struck goods the police take a very dim view and will not support you. Better to have thre or four personal cars block them in, then drive off.
Also with so many cameras now the old “ ball bearing in a sling shot “ truck won’t work.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
You give them enough rope and they will eventually hang themselves. Thinking they are an untouchable “partner” usually doesn’t end well… seen more than a few walked out in 30 years.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Supe would go inside to make a delivery and 2 mysterious cars would park so he couldn’t get out
Cops were called but they are also teamsters so they were in no hurry for anything to happen
They were running around in empty package cars here.. and if they try to use gig economy scabs to run packages around I see that turning out very bad.