Sean O’Brien holding a rally in Atlanta

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I done goofed!
IMG_3763.gif

ManInBrown

I still can’t believe UPS is going to shut the doors for a couple bucks an hour for PT wages. Something is going on we aren’t aware of. Doesn't add up. Either it’s not just PT wages as Sean has been alluding to in every interview, or he’s asking for something crazy with respect to PT wages. Someone said a little birdie told them in addition to the new starting rate, he wants catch up raises for PTers according to years of service. $.75 a year.
Watched todays webinar and he basically alluded to long time PTers need to be made right. So what I heard about $.75 catch up raise for every year of service might be accurate.

100%

I still can’t believe UPS is going to shut the doors for a couple bucks an hour for PT wages. Something is going on we aren’t aware of. Doesn't add up. Either it’s not just PT wages as Sean has been alluding to in every interview, or he’s asking for something crazy with respect to PT wages. Someone said a little birdie told them in addition to the new starting rate, he wants catch up raises for PTers according to years of service. $.75 a year.
There has to be a catch up raise. 10-20 year employees shouldn’t be making the same as a new hire.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Had a good rally today, I’m guessing a thousand or so people showed up. These pics are from the locals page as I was concentrating on not getting bumped or knocked over so I didn’t get any pics
IMG_3416.jpeg
IMG_3417.jpeg
IMG_3418.jpeg
IMG_3419.jpeg
IMG_3420.jpeg