Sean O’Brien holding a rally in Atlanta

Picket line Fight Club rules. Just fight each other. It'll be a healthier work place after.
I'm genuinely excited for the opportunity to knock one of our stewards the :censored2: out. He has a tendency to get a little tuned up on the Bud Lights and make :censored2: up and run his mouth, I actually wouldn't be surprised if he crossed. I'm not telling him to not bring beer.

RoswellHub

A few arrests , a Teamster getting run over by Mgt …. People going to said Mgts house and beating him up pretty bad ….a lot of verbal abuse towards MGT trying to enter the facility….it wasn’t good …I was on the line but sat with my dog on the sidelines ….You also get Teamsters from other companies that really raise the tension ..… just do your picketing etc and keep yourself under control is all I can say

I am going to put these stories in next weeks episode, wanted to wait till we get a little closer to the deadline.

Thebrownblob

Like the guy who got stabbed?
I see @RoswellHub posted his new video to Reddit but not here, and still no interview with the legendary @IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U!
1689515218536.gif