Sean Obrien $45000 to Trump????

No1 Special

Long time listener, first time caller.
Paying off student loans, and letting in migrants to steal union construction jobs, while causing inflation to skyrocket, and the economy to tank,is why I am going to vote for the candidate who supports the working class.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
.....it doesn't take long to identify a blow-hard,the DNA is pretty unmistakable,and yes you are wrong as I said Republicans don't and have never supported Unions or union workers,the ProAct has been opposed by all but a few house Republicans however with overwhelming support from Democrats it was able to get through the house,but the Senate Republicans have vowed to fillabuster it until its dead....why? again because your brain dead Republicans do not support Unions or Working class American period.
Good for you, just joined today and immediately you are in the trenches! That is something rarely seen in a newbie.

Paying off student loans, and letting in migrants to steal union construction jobs, while causing inflation to skyrocket, and the economy to tank,is why I am going to vote for the candidate who supports the working class.
....well everybody should vote for the candidate of there choice,no matter how uninformed they are.

oldngray

nowhere special
Well we know who stood online with the UAW workers,the only President to have done so,for the mentally challenged,that would be Joe Biden...
203623.jpg

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
....I'm not a sit on the sideline kinda guy.
You’re also not new here you’ve been banned numerous times. And you continue to come back and disrespect and ignore the rules.
Now hold on we do not know that for sure? Perhaps he's a fast learner?

Anyway @Charley Prince , I'm curious, as a new member, out of all the numerous threads, your first foray into the BrownCafe universe is a response to a @ManInBrown post dated November of last year?