Sean Obrien $45000 to Trump????

h724Ile3UWMZG.gif

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Dems have been giving china access to are market for years, what produces union members jobs, no government jobs, blue collar jobs that dems care nothing about

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Cheese and crackers I'm tired of these sock puppet accounts coming back and spewing the same old bull:censored2: again and again.

.....it doesn't take long to identify a blow-hard,the DNA is pretty unmistakable,and yes you are wrong as I said Republicans don't and have never supported Unions or union workers,the ProAct has been opposed by all but a few house Republicans however with overwhelming support from Democrats it was able to get through the house,but the Senate Republicans have vowed to fillabuster it until its dead....why? again because your brain dead Republicans do not support Unions or Working class American period.
Tell that to the union workers in the energy sector that Trump put to work with the Keystone pipeline and Biden put on Unemployment his first week in office! Not to mention the Steel industry with making the pipes and everything else in supporting jobs! You can stop propping up the Democrats they are just as shameless as anyone!

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
.....it doesn't take long to identify a blow-hard,the DNA is pretty unmistakable,and yes you are wrong as I said Republicans don't and have never supported Unions or union workers,the ProAct has been opposed by all but a few house Republicans however with overwhelming support from Democrats it was able to get through the house,but the Senate Republicans have vowed to fillabuster it until its dead....why? again because your brain dead Republicans do not support Unions or Working class American period
Dave?

HarryWarden

Tell that to the union workers in the energy sector that Trump put to work with the Keystone pipeline and Biden put on Unemployment his first week in office! Not to mention the Steel industry with making the pipes and everything else in supporting jobs! You can stop propping up the Democrats they are just as shameless as anyone!
Domestic oil drilling is at an all time high right now what are you talking about