Sean's next step.

A

Article 3

You're the one chasing, by being aloof.
I dont think he knows all the things you (correctly) posted but I'm betting that he knows at least half of it.
Tell you what @BigUnionGuy there will probably be some info released on here shortly and you'll know exactly who, what was said, and the rest of the story.

Is truth more important than loyalty? I believe it is because if you tell the truth you can know that no matter what happens, truth will prevail...eventually.
Only cowards see the truth and if it's not convenient for them they cover it up under the guise of "loyalty".

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
I dont think he knows all the things you (correctly) posted but I'm betting that he knows at least half of it.
Tell you what @BigUnionGuy there will probably be some info released on here shortly and you'll know exactly who, what was said, and the rest of the story.

Is truth more important than loyalty? I believe it is because if you tell the truth you can know that no matter what happens, truth will prevail...eventually.
Only cowards see the truth and if it's not convenient for them they cover it up under the guise of "loyalty".
It sounds like BUG asked a simple question that was avoided. How hard is it to say "This happened in local ____"?

wide load

The dog and pony SHOW has begun !
Are they going to send out the glossy postcards again next summer that obviously show dated pictures taken in the dead of winter? How about more photoshopped pics of our president "standing" with members?
You're like the ANTIFA of unions.

Inthegame

Let me pose to you a scenario that IS NOT hypothetical.

How would you feel if your Local's proposal meeting took place AFTER one of your governing supplements was declared closed for negotiations?

The word "patronizing" comes to mind?

While it didn't happen to me, I saw it as a tell.
I think I will quell my "excitement" for now.
I was just trying to illustrate for you how "proposal meetings", that are held after the announcement that a supplement, governed by an already controversial group, was not being opened, can come off as disingenuous and patronizing, especially to a group of members already wrought with distrust for the process.

Some are chirping that it is being left closed, so it can't be voted on, in light of it being shot down multiple times the last go around.

I'm still in "wait and see mode", but fully understand the angst and distrust being exhibited by the naysayers.
So how then, if "one" of the governing supplements was closed, does the mystery local service their members properly for proposals on other areas of open contracts? Should they cancel all mtgs? I'm guessing even more members would be less excited in that scenario.

wide load

The members are speaking out on what we need for a yes vote. Here's a sample.
Pass the buck to the concession master
She's been there for 13 years and can't go full time? Hmmmm. Who is agreeing to her "less than double time"? Once again, what employees can't punch in once a week? And did this member submit these as proposals?

Most proposals came from:
  • Health Welfare and Pension (Article 34)
  • Overtime/9.5 (Article 37)
  • Subcontracting/Coyote (Article 26 and 32)
  • Safety and Health (Article 18)
  • Part-time Wages (Article 22)

anHOURover

She's been there for 13 years and can't go full time? Hmmmm. Who is agreeing to her "less than double time"? Once again, what employees can't punch in once a week? And did this member submit these as proposals?

I'll post a few more so you don't think I'm the only one very angry with what Sean did to us last contract

anHOURover

Proposals were submitted but our local didn't even discuss our proposals at out contract meeting. We are counting on old Caucasians who have not touched a package in 20 years to make decisions for us.
They don't take our proposals seriously.
The video is all over Facebook of me calling out my po

A

Article 3

It sounds like BUG asked a simple question that was avoided. How hard is it to say "This happened in local ____"?
I said that it was coming.
We're just waiting for the right time.
In the meantime, some members are seeing what's really going on.

A

Article 3

IMG_20170902_120137.jpg

Figures.

A

Article 3

I know YOU said it. But Bubble didn't. Are you guys a team? Are are you just running together?
We're not a team but evidently you're out of the loop. And for the record it has nothing to do with you or your area.