Sean's next step.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Proposals were submitted but our local didn't even discuss our proposals at out contract meeting. We are counting on old Caucasians who have not touched a package in 20 years to make decisions for us.
They don't take our proposals seriously.
The video is all over Facebook of me calling out my po
So you need your proposals read out loud to you? Mine weren't read out loud to me. I submitted them in a timely manner. I still don't understand how a person with 13 years in wants a ft job.

wide load

Proposals were submitted but our local didn't even discuss our proposals at out contract meeting. We are counting on old Caucasians who have not touched a package in 20 years to make decisions for us.
They don't take our proposals seriously.
The video is all over Facebook of me calling out my po
Your proposals were submitted directly to the contract committee. They way you wrote them is the way they were submitted.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
So how then, if "one" of the governing supplements was closed, does the mystery local service their members properly for proposals on other areas of open contracts? Should they cancel all mtgs? I'm guessing even more members would be less excited in that scenario.
Perhaps?
It may also explain why only 20 out of 1,800 UPSer's came to our proposal meeting.

anHOURover

So you need your proposals read out loud to you? Mine weren't read out loud to me. I submitted them in a timely manner. I still don't understand how a person with 13 years in wants a ft job.
thats your problem brother no everyone is a package car or feeder driver
thats where you and bug are out of touch with todays teamsters
if you were in my local and ignored the hundreds of full timers who donst drive, you would be voted out quickly.
no everywhere is a small operation like where you are..
you sluggers wouldn't make it in my local.
you would be harassed daily about the concessions you push
fact

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt

Diversity!! Something you won't see up in the ranks at the IBT. @BigUnionGuy @wide load can't relate to today's teamsters
FACT

Seems like members expressing their opinion.

our proposals were submitted to my rogue local leadership who decides what ones to turn in
fact

In what part of those videos.... did they say that ?

-Bug-

wide load

thats your problem brother no everyone is a package car or feeder driver
thats where you and bug are out of touch with todays teamsters
if you were in my local and ignored the hundreds of full timers who donst drive, you would be voted out quickly.
no everywhere is a small operation like where you are..
you sluggers wouldn't make it in my local.
you would be harassed daily about the concessions you push
fact
So say that!
"WE WANT MORE 22.3 4 DAY A WEEK JOBS AT SUB PRIME PAY!"
I hear complaints but no proposals.
One section of my Article 37 proposal is 3 pages long.

LeadBelly

Banned
I see some videos there where they are saying they are ready to strike UPS. I'll be ready to strike ups as well next August. I have no big vacation plans next year for that reason. I also recently got a different vehicle which significantly lowered my payment. I'll be ready financially for whatever happens. I hope others are taking precautions as well.

wide load

I see some videos there where they are saying they are ready to strike UPS. I'll be ready to strike ups as well next August. I have no big vacation plans next year for that reason. I also recently got a different vehicle which significantly lowered my payment. I'll be ready financially for whatever happens. I hope others are taking precautions as well.
I'm planning on 2 months in reserves.