Sean's next step.

Major English

thats your problem brother no everyone is a package car or feeder driver
thats where you and bug are out of touch with todays teamsters
if you were in my local and ignored the hundreds of full timers who donst drive, you would be voted out quickly.
no everywhere is a small operation like where you are..
you sluggers wouldn't make it in my local.
you would be harassed daily about the concessions you push
fact
Are you still claiming that the Mods are sabotaging your posts, or are you borderline illiterate?

Gimme Danger

Our local had weekly parking lot meetings, on all shifts, to collect proposals. Why fret about members not showing up on their day off when the union can talk directly with members at the gate.

A

Article 3

IMG_20170902_214903.jpg

And you're whining about what another poster allegedly said about someone else's wife?
You are crude.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
View attachment 153945
And you're whining about what another poster allegedly said about someone else's wife?
You are crude.
IDGF! I think you want me. Don't you ever compare me to a rapest. I thought you were a decent cat. Now you seem like a pusillanimous.
GFYS
Go cry about your big case of malfeasance about you not getting your proposals in cuz you can't follow rules.

A

Article 3

IDGF! I think you want me. Don't you ever compare me to a rapest. I thought you were a decent cat. Now you seem like a pusillanimous.
GFYS
Go cry about your big case of malfeasance about you not getting your proposals in cuz you can't follow rules.
You are so dumb.
Who's the rapist? You're the king of crude.
And who said anything about our proposals not going in?
Ours went directly to the ibt. 80%+ responded with proposals. I'm sure it was better than the country average by at least double.
You don't even understand what you're talking about.
"GFYS"? You're a tough guy aren't you.

Last edited by a moderator:

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
You are so dumb.
Ours went directly to the ibt. 80%+ responded with proposals. I'm sure it was better than the country average by at least double.
Settle the friend down tough guy.

wide load

You are so dumb.
Actually yes, I am.
You want to rude, you get touched.

LeadBelly

Banned
I know its early, but have a safe and happy Labor Day Weekend brothers and sisters. I have a lot because other Unions and the Teamsters. I appreciate the life I have, and live. Without the Teamsters I can't imagine where I'd be. Peace.

wide load

I know its early, but have a safe and happy Labor Day Weekend brothers and sisters. I have a lot because other Unions and the Teamsters. I appreciate the life I have, and live. Without the Teamsters I can't imagine where I'd be. Peace.
You too! Love you bro. I'll be in the hot tub all weekend! God bless the Teamsters

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
[/QUOTE]
Same here brother. I thank god everyday for what he has blessed me with. Teamsters made this life possible, very thankful

LeadBelly

Banned

Same here brother. I thank god everyday for what he has blessed me with. Teamsters made this life possible, very thankful[/QUOTE]
Another brother I know personally outside the cafe. Another brother who has always had my back. I remember asking you to do something a while back for me up your way. You did it and remained loyal. You are a good man. I appreciate the friendship and brotherhood.

wide load

Same here brother. I thank god everyday for what he has blessed me with. Teamsters made this life possible, very thankful[/QUOTE]
IMG_0670.JPG
IMG_0671.JPG
I love my life!

anHOURover

And I always will!
You all need to get a room and just play with the roosters. Make sure you let the Boston bully know we are waiting for him.
The signs are out. We are all voting no again. I promise you it will not pass here
I am a force here brother.
Like it or not !
Fact

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
I'll get fired again

@anHOURover finally admits his problem with the 1 punch rule.

At some point, he will get fired again. It's a pattern.

People like him try to "game the system" every chance they get.

Get fired.. get their job back.. knowing they had insurance until months end.

He wasn't aware, that Central States H&W plans have always had these

types of stipulations. He thought it was some sort of negotiated concession.

-Bug-

wide load

You all need to get a room and just play with the roosters. Make sure you let the Boston bully know we are waiting for him.
The signs are out. We are all voting no again. I promise you it will not pass here
I am a force here brother.
Like it or not !
Fact
Boston Bully was busy filling and sending down 3 trailers of food for the hurricane victims from local 25. What did you do?