Seniority...... who's got what???

Seniority where I am is based on:

• Total voters

rama'nfeeders

No it doesn't have me riled up. What I am doing is showing the true spots on a leopard is that you guys want a true one list that consists of company seniority for classification to classification, but not part time years which you Mike dont have any part time years so therefore you don't want a true seniority list only for what you want. Right Mike? Remember when TK said at the Union meeting he would allow the Local make that call so the own us would be taken off of him so he can say he had nothing to do with the part time years. A true seniority list is the first day you were hired just like Local 804. So Mike why not the part time years included??? Dono come back with so rhetorical answer. Just say the truth that you don't want part time years to be included, but you can't say the truth since it would hurt your Agenda. Let's hear Mike.

Again you guys want to carry COMPANY SENIORITY from classification to classification, BUT PART TIME DOESNT COUNT.......REALLY? SO YOU GUYS ARE ALL OUT FOR THE ENTIRE MEMBERSHIP OR JUST THE FULL TIME MEMBERS??? IT DOESN'T MATTER THAT THE PART TIMERS AREN'T COMING FORWARD. HERE IS QUESTION YOU CAN ANSWER : DO YOU HAVE ANY PART TIME YEARS???
I DON'T HAVE PT YEARS... I WOULD STILL VOTE YES TO CARRY PT YEARS... THE GUYS THAT STATRED THIS DON'T HAVE PT YEARS... THEY WOULD ALSO VOTE YES TO CARRY PT YEARS... THE 11 GUY THAT SPOKE AT THE MEET YOU SAW DOSEN'T HAVE PT YEARS... HE STILL WOULD VOTE YES TO CARRY PT YEARS... YOU HAVE PT YEARS... YOU ARE ASKING WHY IT'S NOT BEING PUT IN LIKE THE FEEDER STREET GUYS ARE SAYING... YOU I COULD UNDERSTAND WHY YOU ARE WANTING IT PUT IN IF YOU HAVE PT YEARS...

WHAT I DON'T UNDERSTAND IS WAY ARE THE STREET GUYS ASKING WHY PT IS NOT BEING PUT IN IF THE GO DOWN EVEN MORE SPOTS... THEY SHOULD BE KEEPING THEIR MOUTHS SHUT ABOUT IT... WAIT THE HAVE..

I ALSO DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY YOU WOULD BE VOTING THIS DOWN IF YOU ARE ASKING FOR YOUR PT YEARS... YET YOU ARE SO WORRIED ABOUT YOUR YEARS... JUST DON'T ASK FOR IT... OR JOIN US...

YOU ARE MAKING YOUR SELF LOOK BAD... I WOULD STOP OR WE CAN TALK ON PRIVATE CHAT... I

No it doesn't have me riled up. What I am doing is showing the true spots on a leopard is that you guys want a true one list that consists of company seniority for classification to classification, but not part time years which you Mike dont have any part time years so therefore you don't want a true seniority list only for what you want. Right Mike? Remember when TK said at the Union meeting he would allow the Local make that call so the own us would be taken off of him so he can say he had nothing to do with the part time years. A true seniority list is the first day you were hired just like Local 804. So Mike why not the part time years included??? Dono come back with so rhetorical answer. Just say the truth that you don't want part time years to be included, but you can't say the truth since it would hurt your Agenda. Let's hear Mike.
I'm not Mike... I'm a guy that agrees with Mike... Like I said, you are mad at them more then carry seniority... Did you ask to be apart of this and they said no? Like what happened with FZ asking KH JHJr. to Join the club and they said no? Sounds like it to me!

rama'nfeeders

Actually I was asked and I said NO right off the bat. B.S. that they would vote PT YEARS IN because I have asked them already along with the others who have backed them. So you just lied to me and now your credibility is in the gutter. That's why I say you are selfish because the stories continue to. Hanger from day to day and from person to person. Y would Terry say to the Local 'you guys can make that decision about part time years.' Come on bro you really want to play with a double edge sword. Trust me you guys would LOVE to have me on your side.....trust me if you knew who I was. I am not being pompous it's just the TRUTH!

rama'nfeeders

You keep bringing him up....like I said when I have the time I will PM you with my number and you can pass it to him. Until than I will continue here for now. Just curious why are you throwing me towards him??? Can't you answer the ???s so y dud Terry say The Local can make the decision about PT years, but meanwhile you say you would include it. Very weird? It smells very fishy...... please elaborate

You keep bringing him up....like I said when I have the time I will PM you with my number and you can pass it to him. Until than I will continue here for now. Just curious why are you throwing me towards him??? Can't you answer the ???s so y dud Terry say The Local can make the decision about PT years, but meanwhile you say you would include it. Very weird? It smells very fishy...... please elaborate
Everything that is done up is by him... He is the master mind... You made the flyer... He wrote the proposal. He was a big help with the petition... He is a key player on CCSC... He is the one that gets me the answer the quickest. If the other guys don't know we then call him... He is the blood line to all of this... From what I was told he came earlier but not when the layer was in... He is the one that is getting the edison guys stired... He organized the Edison guys... If you are not talking sheet ( which is hard for me to believe) and you want to found out some real answers then you should talk to him... A lot of guys say after talking to him they see what it is all about... Even after talking to him and they are still against it... They respect him more after taking to him about it...

Feederquacker

Man this whole thing with the part timers has you riled up something fierce!

He has a point. See, ECN wants to change a certain part of the seniority structure and say it's what the members want and at the same time he is excluding a whole segment of Members. He has consistently stated that a reason for this change was to, more or less, get over on the Street Hires that went straight to Feeder. Said repeatedly that it wasn't fair for a guy with five years to have a seniority advantage yet the Part timers with twenty years of service get no consideration. Part timers have ALWAYS been the most marginalized segment of members. They don't know as much about what is going on around them and the Full Timers don't historically take the time to help inform them. ECN is being a hypocrite by saying he is trying to give the "majority" what they want while telling the part timers to go get frigged with his obvious bias against them.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
He has a point. See, ECN wants to change a certain part of the seniority structure and say it's what the members want and at the same time he is excluding a whole segment of Members. He has consistently stated that a reason for this change was to, more or less, get over on the Street Hires that went straight to Feeder. Said repeatedly that it wasn't fair for a guy with five years to have a seniority advantage yet the Part timers with twenty years of service get no consideration. Part timers have ALWAYS been the most marginalized segment of members. They don't know as much about what is going on around them and the Full Timers don't historically take the time to help inform them. ECN is being a hypocrite by saying he is trying to give the "majority" what they want while telling the part timers to go get frigged with his obvious bias against them.
That's certainly one way to look at it, but it seems like more of a red herring to me.

When I mean what the members want is based upon that they want something as a majority... It could shift... Come proposal time PT might come out of the wood works and put a lot of proposals in... Who knows... I would want PT to come forward... A crap lot of info is in the local... 90% of local knows about this... That's big for just members getting the word acrossed and not the executive board not helping with it...

Both of you guys, answer me a question; senses I've been answering your questions until my thumbs go numb? How come it's ok when you transfer anywhere in local 177 and get stripped your seniority rights (Not bid, transfer) but when you transfer feeder to feeder you keep your seniority rights? You both haven't put in a single input on it...

rama'nfeeders

I answered that question way, but to quote you I may have to go back...you said package car drivers are not totally for the center to center change because it could hurt them down the road. I talked to some package car drink erst and some like your idea when other package car drivers say frig this idea because down the road when senior drivers retire they could get there routes, but an outsider can come and jump in front of them......NOT. IT'S TO PROTECT THE MEMBERS IN EACH CENTER

I answered that question way, but to quote you I may have to go back...you said package car drivers are not totally for the center to center change because it could hurt them down the road. I talked to some package car drink erst and some like your idea when other package car drivers say frig this idea because down the road when senior drivers retire they could get there routes, but an outsider can come and jump in front of them......NOT. IT'S TO PROTECT THE MEMBERS IN EACH CENTER
When you say why not PT to FT.. We tell you why and you say that's selfish of you when you are saying the same thing about package to package and feeder to feeder... It's what the members want... You just answered the questions you have been asking all along...

BTW.... You didn't ever answer that question.

rama'nfeeders

Your whole basis is to have a true seniority list....correct??? So a true seniority list is just like local 804 out Island city, ny. Isn't a true seniority list the first day you are hired??? You sat that's what the members want.....so they want to gain seniority full time, but lose there part time years. Either you are lieing or just stupid.

rama'nfeeders

BTW no off the stret guys are asking you why don't part time years count. Why in the he'll would they care about anybody 's PT YEARS! THAT'S JUST UTTERLY RIDICULOUS!

BTW no off the stret guys are asking you why don't part time years count. Why in the he'll would they care about anybody 's PT YEARS! THAT'S JUST UTTERLY RIDICULOUS!
They were screaming it at the meetings... I know they are not thinking clearly about this... When you are not perpered for anything.... You give up or throw crap at the wall to see what sticks.