Seniority...... who's got what???

Seniority where I am is based on:

• Total voters
No answer ......yoo hoo ECN???
It's not a one list... It's carry your seniority were you transfer... A one list would mean you can bid on any job in the local... Also 804 doesn't run the country... There are locals that don't carry PT to FT... There locals that do... It's what them MAJORITY wanted... I don't know how I can make this any easier for you to understand.

BTW... If PT was put in, would you vote yes to it?

Then what do you care... It is not what you want... What does it matter to you if they get it or not... It only matters to the ones that want their PT years to count... Many members that are FT that have PT years are ok with knowing if they ask for it all it won't happen... So why don't you show me the numbers of members that want the PT to FT

rama'nfeeders

The reason I wouldn't sign your agenda is that there's no fair way to make change without hurting people that have been in thus system for the entire career.

rama'nfeeders

The reason why when TK & MJ started this agenda by going to a lawyer and have 2 threatening letters sent to the Hall and than tell Victor that they would allow them to make the choice about the PT years showed there true colors.....basically whatever works for there personal gain along with the followers who say I would jump this many spots even though we have voted this system in every 5 years for what 30 plus years. That's why I say the true way to make a change if it gets to that point would to go thru a transitional phase just like a corporation changes there way of compensating there employees from say a pension plan to a 401k Plan or a redline. You just don't flip the entire system upside down for personal gain. Again a true seniority list is the day you are hired. Its about doing the right thing for the entire membership including part timers. The people for change are only out for themselves who are making our Local divided especially when were are right around the corner to start negotiations.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
The reason I wouldn't sign your agenda is that there's no fair way to make change without hurting people that have been in thus system for the entire career.
You say people are going to get hurt but I don't see it. Everyone keeps their full time seniority right?

rama'nfeeders

Get your blinders off buddy....take MJ & TK who came into Feeders late they would jump anywhere from 150 to 225 spots so if you were in b4 them you are comfortable them leap frogging you on the present system. I don't think so.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Get your blinders off buddy....take MJ & TK who came into Feeders late they would jump anywhere from 150 to 225 spots so if you were in b4 them you are comfortable them leap frogging you on the present system. I don't think so.
So what you're saying is that people will no longer be able to select work ahead of senior drivers? I'm not seeing the harm.

rama'nfeeders

They are not senior in the present system that's why I will say you are selfish as well. You don't care about seniority it's a fasade for you just to jump over people because you came in late Mike! Right Pal???

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Seniority practices aren't that hard to understand. Company vs classification is pretty straightforward. I'm getting the impression that you guys have way more off the street hires in feeders than we do and I can see why they would want classification seniority.

rama'nfeeders

Yes I know, but this system has been in place for approximately 30 years and it works. The people who started this are guys who delayed going into Feeders and who went back and forth and are low on our seniority list. We have one of the biggest Feeders Dept. In the country and we have alot of movement with alot of premium jobs and they are jealous of people making more money. It has nothing to do with seniority it's all about the cash and how big you pay check is. Plain and simple!