Robretro

There are 20+ of us being kept on after seasonal for preloading in my hub. If we all have the same senority date, who has most senority?
Everyone seems to be in for the long haul and most hope to drive eventually. I've read through the contract but can't find the answer. Thanks.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
There are 20+ of us being kept on after seasonal for preloading in my hub. If we all have the same senority date, who has most senority?
Everyone seems to be in for the long haul and most hope to drive eventually. I've read through the contract but can't find the answer. Thanks.

Differs by region, here it is alphabetical, some coin flip

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
374AA026-1F99-466D-A451-2688ABBA7D81.gif
How did you know to include on topic" in the heading?

eats packages

Deranged lunatic

did you do seasonal preload or deliver in a rental? I'm asking because %0 of all preloaders I have seen are "in for the long haul" and If you want to drive then it is going to be a hellava wait buddy.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
did you do seasonal preload or deliver in a rental? I'm asking because %0 of all preloaders I have seen are "in for the long haul" and If you want to drive then it is going to be a hellava wait buddy.
Talk about massive generalization that's certainly not true nationwide.

Pizza

Joe Biden is The Big Guy

It will be the date you started as seasonal if you did not get let go on the 15th and just continued to work.