Should we just get the inevitable civil war over with ?

PT Car Washer

Trump sold us down the river. Stop worshipping him. Stop expecting a benevolent dictator in Washington to save you. It can’t be done. The swamp is too deep. There’s too many of them. Nullify them at a local level. Even desantis as much as I like him can’t save the country
DeSantis can't save Florida. His chances at even running for President sank when Florida became the #1 Covid hot spot in the country due to his policies.

DeSantis can't save Florida. His chances at even running for President sank when Florida became the #1 Covid hot spot in the country due to his policies.
Well if you believe that then we don’t need your opinion on who runs anyway. Not that it matters because free and fair elections are over

covid hot spot lmao! as in people were given the freedom to make the choices and assess the risk for themselves? Wow the horror. Couldn’t imagine living there (I will be soon)

PT Car Washer

Well if you believe that then we don’t need your opinion on who runs anyway. Not that it matters because free and fair elections are over

covid hot spot lmao as in people were given the freedom to make the choices and assess the risk for themselves? Wow the horror. Couldn’t imagine living there (I will be soon)
Yes DeSantis gave them the choice. And it looks like a lot made the wrong choice and they and their loved ones are paying for it.

The problem with liberals is that they look to politicians to make rules and restrictions to save them or make their lives safer. That never even occurs to me to expect

PT Car Washer

You’re a two bit liar. What was the right choice? Hide under your bed for eternity ? Destroy thousands of businesses and livelihoods on top of it ?
How about just go and get vaccinated and we all can put the trump pandemic behind us and move on with our lives. So simple. Even trump got the vaccine after he had already had full blown Covid and almost died.

How about just go and get vaccinated and we all can put the trump pandemic behind us and move on with our lives. So simple. Even trump got the vaccine after he had already had full blown Covid and almost died.
Oh my god. Buddy…if everyone got it who wants or needs it what is the MFing issue ???!! Are you completely braindead you have to be. How many times does the football have to be held down and pulled away before you freakin get it ?

PT Car Washer

Oh my god. Buddy…if everyone got it who wants or needs it what is the MFing issue ???!! Are you completely braindead you have to be. How many times does the football have to be held down and pulled away before you freakin get it ?
The biggest issue is all of the disinformation being put out by people with a political agenda. There are people out there who want America to fail. Both foreign and domestic.

The biggest issue is all of the disinformation being put out by people with a political agenda. There are people out there who want America to fail. Both foreign and domestic.
Ok fine but that doesn’t answer my question in regards to vaccines if it works which is a big IF…it should not matter how many people get it. Ditto for masks if they work for someone (they don’t) it shouldn’t matter if someone doesn’t wear one. This is scientism not science

Last edited:

The Driver

I drive.
Ok fine but that doesn’t answer my question in regards to vaccines if it works which is a big IF…it should not matter how many people get it
If red state America gets swamped with infection this will affect the economy. That's why I'm miffed at them. They can die all they want but for them to hurt my 401(k) unnecessarily is kind of a drag.

BeefiestMass

covid hot spot lmao! as in people were given the freedom to make the choices and assess the risk for themselves? Wow the horror. Couldn’t imagine living there (I will be soon)
It's stupid to want to live in Florida. it's terrible unless you're on vacation, partying in college, or retired. It's been this way forever and will never change.
-A native Floridian

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Florida has handled covid better than any state in the country. That is why idiot left wingers are desperate to attack DeSantis.

They look at him and seeth, knowing there's a good chance he will be their President.

Florida has handled covid better than any state in the country. That is why idiot left wingers are desperate to attack DeSantis.

They look at him and seeth, knowing there's a good chance he will be their President.
This comes down to a very simple point either you believe in freedom or you don’t. Whether this virus is a serious illness or not is a distraction. Even if it was the bubonic plague I wouldn’t want these police state tactics

Ditto masks

Attachments

• 546AED71-FF9B-4315-B367-1D03A8B7A145.png
    546AED71-FF9B-4315-B367-1D03A8B7A145.png
    80.8 KB · Views: 64

PT Car Washer

Having the highest Covid infection rate in the country is being successful? I guess being number 1 at something is enough. Not where I want to be as a leader.

Having the highest Covid infection rate in the country is being successful? I guess being number 1 at something is enough. Not where I want to be as a leader.
Does anybody really care about “infection rate” when the pcr tests that were used to determine cases are so unreliable? I don’t. Don’t know why anyone does. There’s nothing you can do to stop the spread of a virus once it’s circulating it’s an impossibility