Should we just get the inevitable civil war over with ?

PT Car Washer

Does anybody really care about “infection rate” when the pcr tests that were used to determine cases are so unreliable? I don’t. Don’t know why anyone does. There’s nothing you can do to stop the spread of a virus once it’s circulating it’s an impossibility
One thing that has been effective is to be vaccinated. Hardly no one that has been vaccinated has been infected and the few that have show no signs of a serious ailment. Even fewer are able to infect others. The answer is simple.

One thing that has been effective is to be vaccinated. Hardly no one that has been vaccinated has been infected and the few that have show no signs of a serious ailment. Even fewer are able to infect others. The answer is simple.
“Hardly no one” that hasn’t been vaccinated has been infected either. Why do you pretend to care about people who don’t want a vaccine? What is your end game other than to force people to take medical treatment that they don’t want. You sound like mengele

PT Car Washer

“Hardly no one” that hasn’t been vaccinated has been infected either. Why do you pretend to care about people who don’t want a vaccine? What is your end game other than to force people to take medical treatment that they don’t want. You sound like mengele
More disinformation. How do you profit from all of these deaths.

It would be easy if the leftists would just be honest and say that they don’t want to tolerate any dissent and everybody should be forced to get inoculated and we could go from there. Instead we have to keep beating around the bush with these stupid lies and scare tactics that have no logical basis

PT Car Washer

It would be easy if the leftists would just be honest and say that they don’t want to tolerate any dissent and everybody should be forced to get inoculated and we could go from there. Instead we have to keep beating around the bush with these stupid lies and scare tactics that have no logical basis
Who's scared? I have been fully vaccinated. Didn't hurt a bit.

Look here's the bottom line and this requires some ability to understand human nature; people who say they were or are vaccinated are either A) lying because its really easy and its the path of least resistance which I sympathize with. Or B) they're so scared :censored2:less of covid they won't be able to live their lives normally again no matter what they do. Either way nobody should listen to these people or take them seriously. Why would any business cater to them? Their lives are ruined by fear theyre already dead. You think they're gonna go to a ballgame or a concert...hell no

Last edited:
In reference to the above point...I genuinely get the impression that 80 percent of people have no interest in these experimental jabs. About half are like me and will make no bones about the fact that they dont want it. Another half decided its not worth it to fight and they would just pretend like they got it and shut their mouths. And then there's the ten to 20 percent of people who rushed right out for it because theyre terrified and weren't thinking clearly. This is why the government has gone off the deep end. Because not nearly as many people took it in actuality as they were hoping so now its a full scale assault