Shout out from President Trump

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
Atrocities happen on both sides. Not an excuse for being a coward.
So being a "coward" in your teens defines who you are later in life?
Garbage.

I work with cowards. They arent kids anymore. They choose to live their life as a coward to this day and they're in their 50s.

People make decisions when they're young that they wouldn't make when they became adults. I hope no one judges me by my young years because so much has changed.

I'm glad that there are people who have lived their whole lives never having to change or make things right later in life. Know any beside yourself?

I know of only one.

jimdandy3

Impeach Hunter Biden
There's a lot of evidence that many of the New Deal programs acerbated the depression. They made the people feel good but didn't do all that much or any food. Thank Europe and it's war for fully pulling us out

And also thank FDR for dragging us into an unpopular war. Unpopular until Pearl Harbor happened.

Poop Head

Judge me.
The best and brightest are too damn smart to run for prez.

even watch that movie "Idiocracy?" watched it years ago and said...Yep that is where we are headed.
giphy.gif

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
Try reading a history book or two. It was JFK that started our military involvement.

Whoa boy, we got a live one here!

Let's review some 8th grade history.

In 1950 the US began sending its first military advisers to Vietnam.

This continued through the 1950s. In 1961, JFK sent over 500 special forces troops. By the time 1962 had ended there were 11,000 military advisors in country and there had been around fifty military personnel killed.

Kennedy got his head removed from his shoulders in late 1963.

The Gulf of Tonkin incident took place in August 1964.

Johnson sent in the first combat troops in March of 1965. He also escalated that war several times over.

Then who treasonously sabotaged peace talks in 1968 to gain election? That'd be Nixon.

While Kennedy was no saint in the matter, the blood of 58,000 US troops is on the hands of the two clowns that, from 1965 to 1972, had the seemingly infinite capacity for making a bad situation worse.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE

This continued through the 1950s. In 1961, JFK sent over 500 special forces troops. By the time 1962 had ended there were 11,000 military advisors in country and there had been around fifty military personnel killed.

Johnson sent in the first combat troops in March of 1965. He also escalated that war several times over.

Then who treasonously sabotaged peace talks in 1968 to gain election? That'd be Nixon.

While Kennedy was no saint in the matter, the blood of 58,000 US troops is on the hands of the two clowns that, from 1965 to 1972, had the seemingly infinite capacity for making a bad situation worse.
Excellent work.

oldngray

nowhere special

This is why it was called the 10 Thousand Day War. It started in the 1950's and after the French screwed the pooch Kennedy started sending troops.

You can try to blame Nixon but the big build up was under LBJ. Worst Nixon did was have the troops fight to not lose instead of to win. Which made it pointless to have them there at all.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Excellent work.
My dad’s a history professor, his specialty is war history, specifically Vietnam and WWII.
Look at the Vietnam timeline from start to finish. Ask yourself “que Bono?” at every event on the timeline. Formulate your own opinion. Just don’t pretend like you KNOW the truth. The whole thing was covered in a giant cloud of smoke

jimdandy3

Impeach Hunter Biden

Nixon went to china in 1972. Three years later the war ended. He did what the Chinese told him. Get out of here is what they said.

rod

Retired 22 years
Not that I'm defending the president or Ted Nugent here, but as a relative of a Vietnam combat veteran, can anyone blame really blame these guys?

That was the least justifiable war in our history.
I used to hate draft dodgers with a passion but I've mellowed to just despising them now. Since WWII there hasn't been a war we should have stuck our noses into.

trickpony1

Since WWII there hasn't been a war we should have stuck our noses into.

We can't wait for them to land on our shores.
I agree we can't continue be the worlds policeman and bankrolling the rich mans war but we can't assume that if we love everybody they will love us back.

Bad wars, good warriors.

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
I used to hate draft dodgers with a passion but I've mellowed to just despising them now. Since WWII there hasn't been a war we should have stuck our noses into.

I was the same way. Then I asked my family member who served in 'Nam his thoughts on them. His reply was "I don't blame 'em" with a bit of a laugh.

If he doesn't hold that grudge, I'm certainly in no position to.

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
We can't wait for them to land on our shores.
I agree we can't continue be the worlds policeman and bankrolling the rich mans war but we can't assume that if we love everybody they will love us back.

Bad wars, good warriors.

I was having this same back and forth in my head today at work.

As a collective nation we own more than 390,000,000 firearms.

If anyone dared to storm our beaches, I think we'd be ready for em lol.