Sick call. Being harassed.

What'dyabringmetoday???

where does it :censored2:ing say you need to be sick to call in sick?????

I told a supe once if you wanna be a dick about it i'll call in sick every friday from now on.

I built up the max to 45 sick days and at the end of my career I could have called off for 9 weeks but instead called out every Monday and Tuesday so I had 3 day weeks for months.

There was nothing they could do about it. I figured it was a "tax" I levied for all the harassment over the years.
They gave up on me anyways when they figured out they couldnt bother me.

i actually wanted to work instead of cashing in all my sick days. Those last months were really enjoyable. I wanted it
last as long as possible.
You are coming up with new stories- nice.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Called in sick. My supervisor said “seriously? We’ve given you an easy week and you’ve been filing 9.5 grievances on us.” I said “yes I’m calling I sick.” He said “ok I’ll keep that in mind.” Is this considered harassment?
Check your panties to see if they wadded up and got wedged in your butt crack.
If so, your sensitive side might have been aggravated; it doesn't read as harassment though....

But, it's coming!

ManInBrown

Called in sick. My supervisor said “seriously? We’ve given you an easy week and you’ve been filing 9.5 grievances on us.” I said “yes I’m calling I sick.” He said “ok I’ll keep that in mind.” Is this considered harassment?
Why are you having a conversation? This is Royal with Cheese, I’m utilizing a sick day today click. Or this is royal with cheese, not coming in today, click. The latter if you have no days left. That’s it. They aren’t doctors. There’s no need for small talk. To the point and click. They got so sick of me hanging up on them when I was in package and called out, they would hang up on me. As soon as I said who it was and I’m utilizing a sick day all I heard was click.

In feeders they couldn’t care less. Ok have a nice day. There’s no need to be rude. First time I called out I was shocked.

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
I call in sick for Friday when I'm clocking out Thursday.
If you’re man enough to have option days left that late in the year. 5 left for me. It’s almost like I’ve planned this.

JL 0513

Don't you know your sick day benefits are just for show?

When you get China Virus, make sure to pay the sup a visit.

rod

Retired 22 years
245602754_4510137879045916_5972265264703182107_n.jpg

542thruNthru

Yes it's harassment, but the question is what will your "relief requested" be?