Sick call. Being harassed.

SorryLazyPOS

Big Kahuna Burger
No, that's not harassment. But get ready for the fight, bad dispatches UPS will push it to the limit.
They get pissy when I file 9.5. But have multiple 22.4’s going home at 4 o clock everyday. One of the reasons I hit my 3rd day last week was to help a 22.4 who just passed their 30 days. Makes no sense.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
No. Absolutely not. It’s petty but not harassment. It’s a comment from someone under the stress of his own job listening to someone tell him his job just got harder.
Thank you!
You hit the nail on the head.

He may :censored2: with him when he gets back to work, but that’s a “maybe” (probably)

SorryLazyPOS

Big Kahuna Burger
you're right...They're

Oh come on…
Do you really consider “yes, I’ll keep that in mind” harassment?

1st of all, the OP doesn’t say if the context was sarcastic, threatening or otherwise.

2nd: I thought you guys are all bad ass truckers!!
1634396789682.gif

Whereistheunion

I just call and say I'm not coming in today (DONT OFFER A REASON) . Then I call the next day and say yes I'm putting myself back in service and ready to work.

JL 0513

You call the next day? Why?

We are required to call back in following a call out. Never understood why. If you show up after not calling back in, you won't be on the roster. Common sense would suggest if you aren't calling out again, it would mean you're coming in, but no.