Sick call. Being harassed.

clean hairy

Be in the bathroom when you call in, slowly dump a pitcher of ice into the toilet.
Groan as you dunp the ice.
Put water in an empty squeeze bottle, and make the sound of throwing up as you squirt the water into the toilet.
Alternate the ice and water.
That might give them the idea you are sick.

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
Central, where he is do not get sick days.... Another reason to vote OZ... Oh wait.
2A448C49-535C-4994-B464-B2BD504C30F0.jpeg

Be in the bathroom when you call in, slowly dump a pitcher of ice into the toilet.
Groan as you dunp the ice.
Put water in an empty squeeze bottle, and make the sound of throwing up as you squirt the water into the toilet.
Alternate the ice and water.
That might give them the idea you are sick.
Or just tell them you're taking a sick day and hang the :censored2: up.

Last One In

If you’re man enough to have option days left that late in the year. 5 left for me. It’s almost like I’ve planned this.
I am in Central as well. We get two optional days a year and no sick days. It's like they expect us to work. I can't take this abuse much longer. Cry all the way to the bank.

JustDeliverIt

You're saying you don't get sick days? We get 8 paid sick days a year.

Central, where he is do not get sick days.... Another reason to vote OZ... Oh wait.

Here we get 5 sick days and 4 rovers. Hard to believe the variance across the country for the same global company. Vacations are set in the master, you would think all time off would be. But hard to believe some areas have none especially the way this company handles a call ins if you engage them at all.

I am in Central as well. We get two optional days a year and no sick days. It's like they expect us to work. I can't take this abuse much longer. Cry all the way to the bank.
We get 10 option days and 7 sick days....I don't care what they expect, I'm not coming in. Laugh all the way to my next beer, while they put money in the bank for me.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
They’re :censored2:s. So they can do what they want.
you're right...They're
Yes it's harassment, but the question is what will your "relief requested" be?
Oh come on…
Do you really consider “yes, I’ll keep that in mind” harassment?

1st of all, the OP doesn’t say if the context was sarcastic, threatening or otherwise.

2nd: I thought you guys are all bad ass truckers!!

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
you're right...They're

Oh come on…
Do you really consider “yes, I’ll keep that in mind” harassment?

1st of all, the OP doesn’t say if the context was sarcastic, threatening or otherwise.

2nd: I thought you guys are all bad ass truckers!!
They try an harass the weak ones. Not the ones that will give it back.

Whereistheunion

Called in sick. My supervisor said “seriously? We’ve given you an easy week and you’ve been filing 9.5 grievances on us.” I said “yes I’m calling I sick.” He said “ok I’ll keep that in mind.” Is this considered harassment?
No, that's not harassment. But get ready for the fight, bad dispatches UPS will push it to the limit.