Sick of the Brown

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
"An ex marine that thinks hes still in service whom is just a regular employee but acts like hes law. Sexually harrasses about every female that works there and nothing is ever done about it."

As rediculous as it sounds though, your steward is a really good first tool for bringing up coworker concerns such as sexual harassment. Go up from there.

Last edited:

Returntosender

As for OP, you kind of have to pick your battles when a customer is about to get screwed,
CB4DDB92-35CA-4984-A512-CD3B9C6BFEAC.gif

watdaflock?

Local hub at the Hancock airport. Syracuse, ny. It's a joke, none of the supers communicate. All the workers with seniority have been there for 10+ years and hardly do anything besides moving cans and driving the belt and pay loader. An ex marine that thinks hes still in service whom is just a regular employee but acts like hes law. Sexually harrasses about every female that works there and nothing is ever done about it. A early morning start supervisor that is on some high horse who acts like she is invincible. There has been several positive covid confirmations at this hub. The whole thing is one big joke. They never rotate early start time workers. They always keep the same people. I definitely will not be retiring from this place. My last check during "Peak"was just over 100 bucks. I will not be recommending this job to anyone....ever. Also, I've been trying to get off of sundays since I started. They come up with every excuse as to why I cant be moved or taken off the schedule. Any tips so I can go to my union rep and see what she could do for me?
You'll be missed greatly.