Since we are Sharing Videos...

SmithBarney

Ok you have to watch it and other than the fact that it took nearly 6 minutes to deliver
what happens after delivery is baffling..

R

RuralRoute

image.jpg

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
that's a slow @$$ driver release... for an amazon prime box. +2 points for ringing the doorbell

working out of a rental vehicle sucks! the elderly driver was probably inputting the next address on his gps or reading the turn-by-turns before heading out to the next stop

maybe he did a #1 on the porch & laid out the hose for the owner to rinse it down once they got home?!? [/sarcasm or is it?]

slightly offtopic, are we still allowed to use FedEx decals on rental vehicles? i asked for 3 (one on each door and the third by the rear license plate) & the subcontractor said they're not allowed anymore

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
That's what I don't understand about so many of the Ground guys in this area -- why are you moving so slow? I understand that their methods are essentially "do whatever," but why piddle around so much when you're getting paid a flat rate?

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
That's what I don't understand about so many of the Ground guys in this area -- why are you moving so slow? I understand that their methods are essentially "do whatever," but why piddle around so much when you're getting paid a flat rate?

He's an older driver.... Probably collecting a pension already & just there for additional income to keep himself active. With that small rental van, I doubt he has over 100 stops for the day. A supplemental driver.