Snow flake moments

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
IMG_2631.JPG

P

pickup

The people who you claim were deeply offended didn't break the windows of the coffee shop, didn't prevent other people from seeing the star wars film and didn't try to stop other people from buying that brand of beer.

As for being offended by that Broadway show, that isn't true. Some people were offended by the impromptu lecture by a cast member towards Pence.

newfie

that's just plain stupid. you're a snowflake if you're still acting but hurt about an election.
Or maybe if you protest the day after an election wearing a vagina hat
or maybe if you actually tape selfies of yourself crying about the election
or maybe if you run around this site talking about impeachment two weeks into a presidency.

but I do believe you are smart enough to figure out , you just choose not to.

rod

Retired 22 years
I see one of the main leaders of the protests in Portland is in jail now for raping an underage boy.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Police Investigate After Fullerton Lecturer Allegedly Assaults College Republican - Breitbart

Police are investigating an incident where a lecturer at California State University, Fullerton, allegedly assaulted a student while the College Republicans Club was counter-protesting a “No Ban No Wall” protest held by the school’s chapter of Students for Justice in Palestine

According to eyewitnesses, Eric Canin, a part time anthropology professor, took offense to the presence of College Republicans during the protest, and assaulted College Republican Bryce Ingalls. Canin approached the College Republicans group as they were marching, and attempted to rip away the sign College Republican Jared Lopez was holding. Another member of the group, Bryce Ignalls, saw what was happening and allegedly attempted to separate the professor from the student.

Canin did not wish to desist and allegedly proceeded to purposefully strike Ignalls in the face, according the College Republicans.

Fullerton Republicans President, Christopher Boyle, says he saw Canin attacking Ingalls, and immediately intervened to physically detain Canin until police apprehended the rogue anthropology professor.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
typical today story. Drake accused of offending a muslim. puts out press release sucking up to the muslims and professing his love and sensitivity.

common drake man up , call the story BS and move on. why does every BS story require an oath of acceptance.

Drake Responds to Rumors He Asked a Fan to Remove Her Hijab: ‘I Am Being Utilized in a Fake Media Story’
Dude, you need to stop reading garbage news. Who the :censored2: cares what Drake does? Who the :censored2: is he anyways? Get some real music bro.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I see one of the main leaders of the protests in Portland is in jail now for raping an underage boy.

Therefore, per Rod's impeccable logic, the entire protest is wrong. You're not very smart. One bad apple doesn't ruin the movement.