Snow flake moments

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Depends what the lie is. I don't care about his taxes. common sense tells me he has a lot of deductions and writes offs. my guess he paid zero in taxes.
So whether or not you qualify someone as a liar depends on what the lie is? I can see you'd defend this guy no matter what so no need in having a discussion.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
So whether or not you qualify someone as a liar depends on what the lie is? I can see you'd defend this guy no matter what so no need in having a discussion.
I don't really care about someone's taxes and if they are going to release them or not. that's up to the individual and their taxes. I don't feel that is a lie, and it is more a choice, opposed to a lie

Babagounj

Strength through joy

Can you reach out to MrFedx with your last post's wisdom .
He is constantly saying that anyone who does not follow his twisted mental beliefs is a liar .

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
I guess you have to ask yourself, if Trump lies so easily about something so small, what else is he lying about?

My guess - plenty.
He is lying about everything to some people, but then you have people saying he has done everything he promised. This is the lefts logic, so which one is it.

BrownArmy

He is lying about everything to some people, but then you have people saying he has done everything he promised. This is the lefts logic, so which one is it.

I'm just talking about his taxes.

He promised to release them, so clearly he hasn't done everything he promised.

JL 0513

He's checking off campaign promises faster than any President in modern history. Much to the aggravation of the left. "Lies" have been more into the details of things than big things. Shall we go back to Obama's fantasy promises and remind ourselves of the big lies that actually affected the country? When it comes to the tax issue, he has made a cost benefit analysis of releasing or not. We all know there's going to be things politically unpopular so it is more beneficial to deal with the backlash of not releasing than the scrutiny of releasing. Ultimately, I believe whatever is going on relating to his taxes won't have any affect on his governing. I believe he is really in this to make as many successes as possible for the country because he loves to win. Even if there wasn't a complete divestment of everything he owns, I really doubt he cares about his personal benefits from a financial standpoint. Again, he wouldn't have run for president. If anything, his only personal concern is now his own legacy. He'd love nothing more for the country to improve significantly on his watch. So if there is a personal interest, that's it. Just like every president, but he really, really likes to win.

Last edited:

It will be fine

He's checking off campaign promises faster than any President in modern history. Much to the aggravation of the left. "Lies" have been more into the details of things than big things. Shall we go back the Obama's fantasy promises and remind ourselves of the big lies that actually affected the country? When it comes to the tax issue, he has made a cost benefit analysis of releasing or not. We all know there's going to be things politically unpopular so it is more beneficial to deal with the backlash of not releasing than the scrutiny of releasing. Ultimately, I believe whatever is going on relating to his taxes won't have any affect on his governing. I believe he is really in this to make as many successes as possible for the country because he loves to win. Even if there wasn't a complete divestment of everything he owns, I really doubt he cares about his personal benefits from a financial standpoint. Again, he wouldn't have run for president. If anything, his only personal concern is now his own legacy. He'd love nothing more for the country to improve significantly on his watch. So if there is a personal interest, that's it. Just like every president, but he really, really likes to win.
What has he accomplished so far?

newfie

His foundation has already been shown to be a scam. Trump contributed almost nothing to charity, despite many pledges.

We need to see the taxes to prove he does or doesn't have conflicts of interest. He obviously does.

you need to have something to whine about . no one other then other snowflakes care

newfie

A bow movement for sure. I didn't see any outrage when Bill got the oral office going..

its a BS question since he does not even have his full crew yet as the whiney dems try to block and delay his staff. So he's shown that he fully intends to deliver on his promises through executive orders.

the funny thing was before he got elected you snowflakes tried to say he was not keeping his promises. not that he's in you guys are crying because he's keeping his promises.

wkmac

Doesn't he need Congress? What more would you expect in a few weeks in which the Dems haven't even let his whole cabinet be confirmed yet?

If a promise relies on someone else performing an action first, then a smart person would never make such promise in the first place.