Snow flake moments

P

pickup

Dedictated to Mr. Fedex , (cos I like him so much) .

Just replace my lyrics with those of the song (Forgive me , I am constrained by an existing song structure)

Snow Snow Flake
Everybody knows one
Snow Snow Flake
Don't you know that Trump won?

Me and You
are subject to
the Electoral College
and no it's not the popular vote
it's simply common knowledge
it's simply common knowledge

Snow Snow Flake
weeping like a willow
Snow Snow Flake
tears upon your pillow

Funny thing that you can bitch
with a cry in your voice
But no matter how you tried to block Trump
you simply had no choice
you simply have no choice

P

pickup

Had the above in my head for awhile but I wasn't going to type it on a smartphone. I am doing my taxes now on my laptop and figured what the hell. Would have been more timely a few months ago but whatever...

P

pickup

It is possible to have strongly disagreed with Hillary...as I did...while still recognizing the fact that the election of Donald Trump is the worst crisis to face our nation in its entire history.
I don't make that statement lightly. Call me a snowflake if you wish, I don't care. Its not even an issue of politics, or liberal vs. conservative. It is about basic human decency and suitable temperament for leadership. A man who continually throws tantrums on Twitter over the reported size of his inauguration crowd, how he is portrayed on Saturday Night Live, or the irrelevant fact of whether or not he won the popular vote is now in control of the launch codes for our nuclear weapons and there are essentially no checks or balances to his power. The democrats lack the the votes to stand up to him and the Republicans lack both the integrity and the balls to stand up to him.
Our nation could have survived a Hillary Clinton presidency with the GOP controlling both the House and the Senate. I have serious fear for our future with Trump in charge.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
trump shouldn't show his taxes. the guy isn't going to win either way. if he donated two million to charity people would say he did for the write off. so why bother, when it isnt going to be enough.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
trump shouldn't show his taxes. the guy isn't going to win either way. if he donated two million to charity people would say he did for the write off. so why bother, when it isnt going to be enough.

His foundation has already been shown to be a scam. Trump contributed almost nothing to charity, despite many pledges.

We need to see the taxes to prove he does or doesn't have conflicts of interest. He obviously does.

Jkloc420

His foundation has already been shown to be a scam. Trump contributed almost nothing to charity, despite many pledges.

We need to see the taxes to prove he does or doesn't have conflicts of interest. He obviously does.
He don't win either way. look how much stuff he got for his write off when the new York post reported some of his taxes during the election. everything he did was perfectly legal and people flipped out.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
To release or not to release matters not , for MrFedx is caught in this endless cycle of Trump is already a convicted criminal and no response from anyone on this board will deter him .

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
there is no point in doing something when no matter what you do it is going to be wrong.
The point in doing it is that he promised to.
Some people do the things they say that they will.
And other people are liars.

Trump may not have a background in politics but he'll fit right in with all the other lying D*bags in DC.

Jkloc420

Trump may not have a background in politics but he'll fit right in with all the other lying D*bags in DC.
people are allowed to change their minds. you have to figure out the situation and calculate the risk. he loses in both situations release or no release

Jkloc420

there are a lot of lying people there. that's why it is good trump calls out both sides. he critical of republicans and democrats a like. it is on of the reasons I voted for him