Snow flake moments

It will be fine

yea the one moreluck posted. can you read?
Yup. Read that one, it rambles on about how evil Obama was. The only thing it mentions are proposed budget cuts that haven't taken place yet. If you guys believe Trump actually did something to lower the debt, I've got some oceanfront property to sell you in Montana.

newfie

Trump is on pace to far exceed any vacation travel by Obama.

you guys used to chase this red herring when bush went to Crawford texas. then looked the other way as the Obama's went on one rich exclusive vacation jaunt after another. Now you're suddenly concerned about presidential vacations again.

It will be fine

you guys used to chase this red herring when bush went to Crawford texas. then looked the other way as the Obama's went on one rich exclusive vacation jaunt after another. Now you're suddenly concerned about presidential vacations again.
I only find it entertaining because he campaigned on not taking any vacations once in office because there was so much work to do. He also constantly attacked Obama for golfing. So much for that.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Try White House announcements .

You might have to do some digging since MSM does not report on anything real about Trump .

newfie

I only find it entertaining because he campaigned on not taking any vacations once in office because there was so much work to do. He also constantly attacked Obama for golfing. So much for that.

and you base that on him moving the office he works out of down to florida on the weekends? or perhaps the one golf outing he had with the japanese prime minister who specifically requested playing golf with trump as part of his visit?

can I ever expect you to post anything outside of the DNC talking points?

will you now condemn Obama for playing golf every weekend?

oh the hypocrisy!!!

Sportello

12 billion shaved off the debt for one

Passing legislation can be meaningless....like our border laws....they weren't enforced.....the "legislation" is worthless if not enforced.
The debt went up $53b from 2/8-2/15. You understand even less than #incompententPOTUS does about short term fluctuations in the debt.