So... what happens when you get back from vacation?

Brohn Bron

Dick was recorded on my diad for a stop the other day. Not sure if that was his name or previous drivers personal opinions.

I know this is old for all of you probably (I bet it’s rare for something to be brought up that hasn’t already been done before)

Super cover Brohn Bron here has been on almost every route in his building. Met a lot of people. Spent a lot of time getting to know customers on many routes. A certain business that will remain nameless was expecting a package. He greets me as I’m coming with his package and says the “the Asian guy is on vacation?” I said, “he’s not Asian, he’s Phillipino and yes” he looks at me says “same thing”.

He signs for his package as Richard, I type Dick. EVERY.Single.Time.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Office Guy could earn one a nice warning letter if a sup or center manager had a vendetta. What a idiot.

Drivers love digging their own holes.

Office guy is much better than some of the names in our center where ALOT of stuff is DR'd to businesses never seeing a soul.

Oktodr
leavepercust
lock
box
hotsara
barrel
plzleave
upsguy
oillady
Mexican

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I know this is old for all of you probably (I bet it’s rare for something to be brought up that hasn’t already been done before)

Super cover Brohn Bron here has been on almost every route in his building. Met a lot of people. Spent a lot of time getting to know customers on many routes. A certain business that will remain nameless was expecting a package. He greets me as I’m coming with his package and says the “the Asian guy is on vacation?” I said, “he’s not Asian, he’s Phillipino and yes” he looks at me says “same thing”.

He signs for his package as Richard, I type Dick. EVERY.Single.Time.

I know Phillipinos who refer to themselves as Asian.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I don't really understand why it matters what name we use if we're not getting signatures. The point is to make it clear who received the packages in case there's an issue.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Office guy is much better than some of the names in our center where ALOT of stuff is DR'd to businesses never seeing a soul.

Oktodr
leavepercust
lock
box
hotsara
barrel
plzleave
upsguy
oillady
Mexican
Sooner or later, that comes back to haunt you. Why take chances?

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Sooner or later, that comes back to haunt you. Why take chances?

I agree but management knows we have businesses where there is no one ever there like storage lockers or shipping containers, oil rigs and rigging companies, CBM sites, etc; and they tell us list where we put package. HotSara and Mexican should probably be fixed but that's up to the driver who wrote it to make good.

Rack em

Made the Podium
There's a business on one of our routes where the CIR list comes up as

1.LITTLE
2.DICK
3.some name I can't remember

I know the guy who owns it who's last name is Dick so the first time I had the CIR option I showed him the screen and asked if he was little dick.

wilberforce15

I know many Phillipinos that do not indentify with Asia or being called Asian.

I don't care what they identify as.

The Philippines is just off of mainland Asia, and is always lumped in with the continent.

It's in Asia. Therefore Filippinos are one variety of Asian. And it's all in their attitude.

If a guy said, "Hey, I know I'm from a country in Asia, but just refer to me as Philippino." - No problem. That's cool.

"I'M NOT ASIAN I"M FILIPINO YOU DUMB AMAE#RICAN." - Yeah, I'm gonna keep calling you Asian just to piss you off.

Brohn Bron

I don't care what they identify as.

The Philippines is just off of mainland Asia, and is always lumped in with the continent.

It's in Asia. Therefore Filippinos are one variety of Asian. And it's all in their attitude.

If a guy said, "Hey, I know I'm from a country in Asia, but just refer to me as Philippino." - No problem. That's cool.

"I'M NOT ASIAN I"M FILIPINO YOU DUMB AMAE#RICAN." - Yeah, I'm gonna keep calling you Asian just to piss you off.

Actually, technically it’s Malaysia. Why so angry about what people say they identify as?