Some interesting things being posted----

newfups

over at a new yahoogroup calling itself brown_baggin_it in regards to the upcoming changes to spousal benefits, the smokers surcharge and more. Might be worth a peek......

Tried to find it, nothing shows up in the search. Would really like to keep getting feedback from other management since upsers.com has taken down everything about the surcharge and spousal benefits. Shows that they were getting worried when people were talking about a walkout on founders day.

newfups

I'm so sorry, I spelled one word wrong---try searching in yahoo groups for

brown_bagging_it

I left the "g" off of bagging in my first post

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I am guessing that the people who made these decisions exempted themselves and will thus not be affected by them. My guess is that the cuts and smoking surcharge will only apply to low and mid-level management.

SignificantOwner

A Package Center Manager
I am guessing that the people who made these decisions exempted themselves and will thus not be affected by them. My guess is that the cuts and smoking surcharge will only apply to low and mid-level management.

​I don't think they'll exempt themselves but I do they'll think include a reimbursement for the expense in their compensation package. That way they can sit around, smoke cigars, and laugh at how they keep doing these things to "mid-level" management and they all STILL work long hours, vote to maintain 10 votes a share, give to UPSPAC, and give to United Way so they can take credit for it.

W

westsideworma

Just read the changes to the benefits plan....

​wow, if that isn't a big screw you I don't know what is. If you think anyone really believes this company can't afford to cover us you're out of your damn mind. Im guessing a lot of people are going to start looking for a new job. THAT change is an absolute disgrace.

Last edited by a moderator:
W

westsideworma

they didn't take it down, or if they did, its back up now. I found it on my front page on UPSers

W

westsideworma

probably to put some extra spin with it so it doesn't sound as much like the cheapshot it is