Some math behind the votes

Backlasher

Stronger, Faster, Browner
No, he's saying that the ratio Yes to No votes would probably be similar, so if we had enough votes, more than likely it would still be a 54% No vote. The difference is if we had had 50+1% eligible voters, we would have won.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Just waiting for the local by local totals like everyone else..It could provide the credible information that you asking for..

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
They have to renegotiate 6 supplements that failed with a 50% voter turnout or greater.

Could be awhile.

March? April?

It should of been (7)..The "Ohio Rider" was never presented to it's membership for vote.

I did the quick math based on the recent Master voting totals for those locals in that area:

No......2527

Yes.....2023

VOTER PARTICPATION: (51%)

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
It should of been (7)..The "Ohio Rider" was never presented to it's membership for vote.

I did the quick math based on the recent Master voting totals for those locals in that area:

No......2527

Yes.....2023

688 never opens their supplement for renegotiation. Maybe Ohio didn't

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!

No......2527

Yes.....2023

They didn't open it because they knew that, short of eliminating the 22.4 drivers all together in the Rider, we would never vote yes on it.