Something seems off with pay

bbsam

Staff member
While I 100% agree with you, there are some managers who care. They still have to do their job, but they care. FedEx on the other hand could not care less about us other than what value we provide to make the shareholders happy.
Ultimately all managers will tow the company line.

bbsam

Staff member
I know this, after all, they have families, mortgages, bills, etc. But I can appreciate those who try to work within the confines of the rules to make our lives a little better.

PS...toe. Lol.
Are you sure? Tow as in pulling makes more sense than toe on the end of your foot. But I admit that I don't know the history of the phrase and google is a long ways away.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Are you sure? Tow as in pulling makes more sense than toe on the end of your foot. But I admit that I don't know the history of the phrase and google is a long ways away.
Positive.

image.jpeg

bacha29

There you go. Simple solution. Let all employers out of having to provide health care. Make everyone have to shop for it. Me thinks a different tune wouldst begin with a quickness..
Excellent point. I believe that more than just a few X employees don't realize just what X or it's third party insurer if there is one are paying out in actual medical expenses to cover their employee. As painful as it was for me to stroke a check every month to pay for health insurance the alternative would have been much worse. Two hip joint replacements which are now routine orthopedic surgeries performed dozens of times across the country everyday cost my insurer.....$160,000. A bill for which I would have been 100% liable if I didn't have insurance. With 70 million ageing boomers get sicker more crippled and disabled everyday the GOP wants to exact the most politically expedient solution presently available......Dump the problem in the states lap, give them a small percapita grant estimated to cover less half the amount of money needed then try to tell the American people what a great thing they did. It will be perceived as a great accomplishment by some people until they see their state income and or sales taxes increase by a substantial amount.

No. Fedex does not care about you.
Fedex doesn't care about me but my managers do. Maybe I'm just lucky but my managers are cool guys and actually care about me. Also being a 27 yr old guy with no college making $50,000 by the end of this year with $17 a month health insurance. Ya delivering boxes isn't to bad of a deal. No companies give a crap about their employees wake up. Your there to do a job get paid and go home. Ya life isn't fair put your feelings aside and do the job. I don't care about fedex I care about the job I'm getting paid to do. Maybe guys like you need a pat on the tush some don't.

bbsam

Staff member
Fedex doesn't care about me but my managers do. Maybe I'm just lucky but my managers are cool guys and actually care about me. Also being a 27 yr old guy with no college making $50,000 by the end of this year with $17 a month health insurance. Ya delivering boxes isn't to bad of a deal. No companies give a crap about their employees wake up. Your there to do a job get paid and go home. Ya life isn't fair put your feelings aside and do the job. I don't care about fedex I care about the job I'm getting paid to do. Maybe guys like you need a pat on the tush some don't.
I gotta say there, whipper-snapper, ya done gone shootin' off ya mouth 'thout knowin' whatcha talkin' 'bout. When ya thinkin' you'll have a mil n half ta back up your talk and buy into whatcha lips is sprewin'? Buy into Ground, run it for 10 and get back to me.

Purplepackage

If you enjoy the job and hopefully have a significant other that is also working it's not bad Monday. I would stay off these forums though because most of the time the vibe in here will just bring you down.

The man is holding us down