Sorry another progression question.

fordian82

So i’ve been hearing different theories at my center when it comes to the new pay scale. I am about to year my 3rd year and the current contract is once you hit your 3rd year u get 25.00 and hour, and on this new proposed contract the 3rd year is 28.75. Which one will i be getting if this new contract goes through.. ive heard that its whatever contract thats in effect but other people have said its whatever contract u were hired on! Anyone know the real answer

upschuck

Screenshot_2018-07-12-16-10-22.png

Observer

What brilliant mind decided workers needed a "training progression". This is an awful thing to even have in any contract. Why has the union allowed this to go on continually and why was it changed to go from "bad to worse" (3 year to 4 year progression). So I take it that it is staying at 4 and not going back to at least a 3 year progression?

Rack em

Made the Podium
What brilliant mind decided workers needed a "training progression". This is an awful thing to even have in any contract. Why has the union allowed this to go on continually and why was it changed to go from "bad to worse" (3 year to 4 year progression). So I take it that it is staying at 4 and not going back to at least a 3 year progression?
Yup, staying at 4 looooooong years.