Sorry Doc, I can't do that...

FedEX 4 Life

That being said, this board is pathetic. How UPS even allows you guys to use their name I do not know. Any potential customer who takes a look at this site, will RUN to FedEx.

I'm sure this site was created by FedEx, because it sure is not creating any value for UPS.

----------
Ive been thinking this since day one.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Assuming you left a second yellow, your check should be waiting for you today in an envelope. And the delivery should take all of 10 seconds. But your method of training is old school and not politically correct. The owner of the business may request the vendor to use Fedex in the future.
Waited a minute, was the 3rd attempt, got the check and moved on. This customer has a habit of not listening to my sincere requests to make things flow smoothly, so I don't even bother trying to explain how easy things could be anymore. I can be very accomodating, ya know.:happy2:

Now listen up:

I've more street smarts than this board combined. I've lived in Germany, South America, Russia, Virginia, Missouri. (Most of you guys never leave the state)

Been there done that, TIMES a hundred.

That being said, this board is pathetic. How UPS even allows you guys to use their name I do not know. Any potential customer who takes a look at this site, will RUN to FedEx.

I'm sure this site was created by FedEx, because it sure is not creating any value for UPS.

Most you peeps THINK LIKE DINOSAURS, and NONE of you want to change a bit.

The people that do offer some value to this forum are being smashed for their 'ridiculous' ideas.

Seriously, BAN MY ACCOUNT PLEASE, I just have to reply anytime an even dumber post makes the list.

----------
I get it now....you are either a stupidvisor or a supervisor wanna be, and your obvious inferiority complex will not allow you to walk away from the computer. You inability to control your impulses to reply when you have said you were leaving the board is paramount to the weak character that prevents you from becoming all you can be.
I'm sorry if my back woods Texas manner trumped your elitist self worth and your inability to properly categorize the citizens of somewhere you've probably never been. Come to think about it, wasn't fighting the "pigeon holing" of people your purpose in posting on this thread? Or was your purpose to flaunt your higher education in total disregard of how wasted the price was? Either way, better luck next time.

Admins, please do not ban this member, then he would have to change his user name to , UpsLosER.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I get it now....you are either a stupidvisor or a supervisor wanna be, and your obvious inferiority complex will not allow you to walk away from the computer. You inability to control your impulses to reply when you have said you were leaving the board is paramount to the weak character that prevents you from becoming all you can be.
I'm sorry if my back woods Texas manner trumped your elitist self worth and your inability to properly categorize the citizens of somewhere you've probably never been. Come to think about it, wasn't fighting the "pigeon holing" of people your purpose in posting on this thread? Or was your purpose to flaunt your higher education in total disregard of how wasted the price was? Either way, better luck next time.

Admins, please do not ban this member, then he would have to change his user name to , UpsLosER.
Trp, I'd take your back woods Texas manner over this over-educated elitist any day of the week and twice on Sunday! At least I know you will be honest and forthright in your dealings with people. Can't say the same ER.

ROF:rofl: Upsloser hahahahahahaha!

bluehdmc

Now listen up:

I've more street smarts than this board combined. I've lived in Germany, South America, Russia, Virginia, Missouri. (Most of you guys never leave the state)

Are your "street smarts" from streetwalking?

Been there done that, TIMES a hundred.

Sure you have honey

Most you peeps THINK LIKE DINOSAURS, and NONE of you want to change a bit.

The people that do offer some value to this forum are being smashed for their 'ridiculous' ideas.

Seriously, BAN MY ACCOUNT PLEASE, I just have to reply anytime an even dumber post makes the list.

----------

Gee, for someone with all your "street smarts" and a college education you can't figure out that if you want to "BAN" your account all you have to do is simply NOT LOG IN HERE!!!!!!

DUH!!!!!!!!

Ive been thinking this since day one.

FedEX you could join UPS_ER and ban yourself also, I don't think you'll be missed either.