SSD's (PVD's) implemented 6-7 weeks from Christmas. New contract already ignored?

Thebrownblob

He’s gotta go. Disturbing the peace.
1703300823458.gif

PVDKGFK

Without insults, negative comments, etc. During peak, if PVDs werent around, would the stress, hours, and anxiety make life miserable for route drivers?

PT Car Washer

Without insults, negative comments, etc. During peak, if PVDs werent around, would the stress, hours, and anxiety make life miserable for route drivers?
Can't speak for everyone but in my building December stops were about average for Summer stop counts. Some days a bit heavier but other days a lot lighter. During the Summer months management would have just cut routes so everyone was over dispatched. I'm sure having all of the extra help made a huge difference. Along with the great weather. Past years some cold or snow and PVD's just stop showing up.

PVDKGFK

Can't speak for everyone but in my building December stops were about average for Summer stop counts. Some days a bit heavier but other days a lot lighter. During the Summer months management would have just cut routes so everyone was over dispatched. I'm sure having all of the extra help made a huge difference. Along with the great weather. Past years some cold or snow and PVD's just stop showing up.
Thats crappy that PVDs dont show up. Work when you say you wanna work!!! When im scheduled, I show..no exceptions. Sick or not...its gotta be an emergency before I wont show

PVDKGFK

Thanks for delivering those 150lb desks out of the back of your focus.
Have a merry Christmas. Don't forget to get that oil changed and tires rotated. You also might want to get your suspension inspected.
No prob, my 23' F350 long bed (focus) has more than enough capacity to handle them. I dont need my oil changed until 10k, but will prob get it done by 7.5k to be safe since im at 6.5 currently, and do rotation at the same time. Pretty sure my suspention is good on a 1 ton truck for a 150lb desk

Brown Down

Maybe if they weren't relatively new. But you guys haven't been around that long.we survived for many years without them.