SSD's (PVD's) implemented 6-7 weeks from Christmas. New contract already ignored?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
oie_animation.gif
Who the :censored2: called @scratch and woke him up from that dream just as things started smokin'?

Brownsocks

Just a dog
Not a farmer. Seed and chemical related business
So you probably push glysophates to kill off and dry genetically engineered crops at harvest time. I bet you tell farmers they will save money not having to use the dryer as much.
Your industry is the reason I eat what I grow, or use this site to find safer food.

PVDKGFK

So you probably push glysophates to kill off and dry genetically engineered crops at harvest time. I bet you tell farmers they will save money not having to use the dryer as much.
Your industry is the reason I eat what I grow, or use this site to find safer food.
Dont push anything, just supply a demand

PVDKGFK

non GMO crops, and organic is always better. Very difficult to go that route with millions of acres unfortunately