Start Times

rod

Retired 22 years
We had start times all the way from 8:00 until 9:30 over the years. All except one driver who was a real suck :censored2: who owned a couple of other businesses. He had to open up his other stuff in the morning so he got to start "when he got there".

Packmule

8:35 Mondays, 9:00 rest of the week. All days they will let us go soon as preload wraps. Lots of 8:05 Mondays, 8:45 rest of weeks occur.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
The only time we can start early is during peak. Too many guys that roll in five minutes before ccomplained about starting before posted start times.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

We start at 8:30 and very often I get last airs off close to 10:30. Pick ups would be a disaster starting that late. How many clowns are skipping lunch or taking lunch late to help the company?

I have yet to see anyone at the PCM with full makeup and really big shoes so I can't answer that question for you.

UPSDADNAL

It's a shame we can't start earlier. I mean how hard would it be to have a 800 start time all week. If the hub in Atl would get done in time we would. That trailer rolls up at 820-830 Tuesday-Fri

Sent using BrownCafe App