Stearic Mueller Gets No Day Off

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
You can hope for that, but that doesn’t mean that’s all that’ll be in it.
I was specifying what I thought should be in a non-corrupt execution of Mueller's orders.

I don't expect anything but corruption from the DOJ and FBI and the National Government in general.

newfie

It’s been 18 months. Which is why the extension was needed. Shouldn’t confuse it with the fruitless Benghazi investigation, which was 2+ years long.

It’s amazing that Republicans are having a :censored2: fit because Mueller isn’t announcing exactly what he’s found in his ongoing investigation of the 2016 election and the Trump organized crime family.

libs love their own crime families but hate the ones on the other side.

ready HIIIILLLLLLLLLAAAAAAARRRRRRYYYYYY

newfie

Not interested in seeing Mueller’s report before coming to the conclusion that it’s been a waste of money?

Yeah, the fully Republican-controlled government was really gunning for Trump! LOL

DEEP STAAAAAATE, HILLARYYYYYIIIEE MAGAAA!!!111

its a political investigation with no morals. how can anyone ever be investigated and convicted of anything when the clintons have gotten away with so much.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
we did have some americans die there and get lied about by the administration. not that american lives are important anymore , only the illegal lives have value now.
Its a political investigation with no morals. how can anyone ever be investigated and convicted of anything when the Trumps have gotten away with so much.

tit for tat.jpg

bacha29

Go back a read the assignment given to Mueller by Rosenstein . It affords him the opportunity to follow the evidence and the money wherever it takes him.