STEWARD ELECTIONS...FINALLY!?????

stink219

This should start with a better grasp on the English language.

There is little loyalty in today's society. If you can turn your back on your brother then how can anyone trust you.

buster401

That's why you and the former stewards will never be trusted in this local. The new business agents and stewards vow to defend and protect every member. The former slate only protected their inner circle. That was proven when MN got in trouble and JB used his gps to get down to ups to defend him because DM once again couldn't do his job.

Sent using BrownCafe App

stink219

Hahaha. You have zero idea of the story huh? I'm not surprised that you were lied to by your own people. So JB used GPS? Yet now instead we pay for gas for other business agents (that have zero purpose and are not assigned to our barn) to come down to UPS to shake hands with their "inner circle". Dude, just keep following your false idol. Funny how you will blindly follow a man that stole from us.

There is little loyalty in today's society. If you can turn your back on your brother then how can anyone trust you.

buster401

Rather follow these guys then a crook like JB who likes to take money on the side from the companys. You obviously don't know the whole story either. I know what I witnessed with my own eyes not from the grape vine.

Sent using BrownCafe App

stink219

So why don't "use guys" as your new BA's say, file charges and have them arrested? I'll tell you why, cuz it's bull. You saw this with your own eyes? Well let's hear the story. But here's what will happen. You will put out an accusation and have zero proof to back up your claim. That's what you guys do. When in doubt, LIE! Isn't that the TDU way? Have you ever asked yourself why the former Sec/Tres SM retired?

stink219

Thanks for proving my point. This is my issue with some in your group. Make outrageous accusations and then never back it up. Just go away.

buster401

I didn't go away. I was outside a BAs office waiting to see him and over heard something's maybe I shouldn't have heard. That's all I'm saying. Whatever happened in the past is over and I'd like to worry about the future. Hopefully it's a bright future.

Sent using BrownCafe App

stink219

I didn't go away. I was outside a BAs office waiting to see him and over heard something's maybe I shouldn't have heard. That's all I'm saying. Whatever happened in the past is over and I'd like to worry about the future. Hopefully it's a bright future.

Sent using BrownCafe App
So first you say you seen JB with your own eyes, now it's something you heard at the union hall in the BA's office? Buddy, I think your making a mistake by casting aspersions on someone. And you asked why I hate TDU so much, this is why. How much time do you have? They are solely a political organization that does not hold the same accountability with themselves as they do with our union. I've and other have posted large amounts of factual evidence of their own corruptions. It's a multilevel marketing scam that preys on the fears of members. I think it's appalling. From the countless stories on their website that have been recanted do not incomplete information to their own corruption right in their organization.1.4 million union members in the Teamsters. Multiply that by $40 (you can "donate" more). And you think our union is corrupt? They don't promote elected positions at TDU, just Steering Committee. They need not divulge their tax information. Why wouldn't they employ the same standards of operation in their own "organization" as they fought for against "our" union? If you need more information I'd be glad to bring in all the stuff I've collected over the years.

stink219

Buster, when did you here this "conversation" at the hall? What month?

stink219

Spring, summer, fall, winter?

buster401

I heard it about 2 weeks ago. Lots of information, thanks. Don't know much about the tdu I was just wondering.

Sent using BrownCafe App

stink219

So you heard this from the current admin? Your story becomes more frayed at each post. Is it plausible that this was once again a rouse to create doubt in the former administration? I've heard outlandish accusation on the locals website and from a BA about damage to the local and property, yet not a single arrest nor questioning by the authorities was made. Looks very suspicious no? The proof is always in the pudding.

buster401

I wouldn't know anything about anyone being charged formoo anything as of yet. I wouldn't wish that for anyone and I hope it doesn't come to that.

Sent using BrownCafe App

stink219

I wouldn't know anything about anyone being charged formoo anything as of yet. I wouldn't wish that for anyone and I hope it doesn't come to that.

Sent using BrownCafe App
You said they were stealing. Shouldn't they be held accountable? Let's be real here. The new folks needed a way to create doubt in the former admin. They did, and some people bought it, a lot from RIH. This is politics. People will do and say anything to get the job. Remember that. It's never about the words that come out of their mouths, it's about the overall character of the individual. Slinging some BS to make a person feel good gets stale real fast brother. Longevity tells the truth!

You know me...
This is why you'r"inner Circle" cant be trusted. You folks either lie or are lied to.
So first you say you seen JB with your own eyes, now it's something you heard at the union hall in the BA's office? Buddy, I think your making a mistake by casting aspersions on someone. And you asked why I hate TDU so much, this is why. How much time do you have? They are solely a political organization that does not hold the same accountability with themselves as they do with our union. I've and other have posted large amounts of factual evidence of their own corruptions. It's a multilevel marketing scam that preys on the fears of members. I think it's appalling. From the countless stories on their website that have been recanted do not incomplete information to their own corruption right in their organization.1.4 million union members in the Teamsters. Multiply that by $40 (you can "donate" more). And you think our union is corrupt? They don't promote elected positions at TDU, just Steering Committee. They need not divulge their tax information. Why wouldn't they employ the same standards of operation in their own "organization" as they fought for against "our" union? If you need more information I'd be glad to bring in all the stuff I've collected over the years.

Curious as to why this plethora of information about TDU did not come out during the campaign? I mean, your side insisted that TDU, and not rank and file members of local 251, were running in the election. Why not capitalize on this "Proof" you've accumulated? Would it be because it didn't exist at the time? Lord knows you folks went negative. Why keep such an ace in the hole from becoming public knowledge?