STEWARD ELECTIONS...FINALLY!?????

stink219

I've been on the line on Allen's Ave. in front of that "recycling" plant which I call an off shore dump. I've traveled from CT to MA at different supporting events to wake up at 4am to get back to UPS just to pull a 10 hour route. Just because you weren't there doesn't mean they didn't exist. I don't need to self promote by taking pictures of myself standing in front of a hotel. I was never even informed of the demonstration at the hotel. I guess every side has an "inner circle" doesn't it?

There is little loyalty in today's society. If you can turn your back on your brother then how can anyone trust you.

Last edited:

stink219

Curious as to why this plethora of information about TDU did not come out during the campaign? I mean, your side insisted that TDU, and not rank and file members of local 251, were running in the election. Why not capitalize on this "Proof" you've accumulated? Would it be because it didn't exist at the time? Lord knows you folks went negative. Why keep such an ace in the hole from becoming public knowledge?
Negative? Where you been for the last 10 years? You obviously not been keeping track. Second, the poster asked about my opinion of TDU. I didn't run the election campaign so I can't speak of the TDU connection. I've said it before, with exception of 1, 9 people may not have what it takes.

There is little loyalty in today's society. If you can turn your back on your brother then how can anyone trust you.

You know me...
I've been on the line on Allen's Ave. in front of that "recycling" plant which I call an off shore dump. I've traveled from CT to MA at different supporting events to wake up at 4am to get back to UPS just to pull a 10 hour route. Just because you weren't there doesn't mean they didn't exist. I don't need to self promote by taking pictures of myself standing in front of a hotel. I was never even informed of the demonstration at the hotel. I guess every side has an "inner circle" doesn't it?

That "Recycling plant" was part of a 251 organizing drive that directly benefited the local. Nothing wrong with that at all, obviously, but when was the last time you saw ONE of our previously elected officials selflessly GIVE, with zero chance of return, to the labor movement?

Here's a quick answer: Never. Because they didn't give a :censored2: unless they somehow benefited from it, and you KNOW it.

stink219

Just from what I see with results and hear. I'm hearing at RIH, people aren't getting calls returned, missed meetings with members, poor representation at disciplinary meetings. My hope is that we move forward. And I'm sorry, for every person that comes on here (i.e. Buster, east center, etc) and blasts my friends without proof and just speculation, I'm going to defend them. Same as you would and have done Mr. 251.

smells like godzilla

Rally times and information are posted on the website for all to see. Information updates are sent to people who sign up for updates. We can't send you information unless you ask for it (via text or email anyway) until we do a Local newsletter.
Getting involved in a positive way is a very easy thing nowadays.
Funny that you say TDU is all negative.....you are among the very few being negative.

Sent using BrownCafe App

You know me...
Just from what I see with results and hear. I'm hearing at RIH, people aren't getting calls returned, missed meetings with members, poor representation at disciplinary meetings. My hope is that we move forward. And I'm sorry, for every person that comes on here (i.e. Buster, east center, etc) and blasts my friends without proof and just speculation, I'm going to defend them. Same as you would and have done Mr. 251.

Correct me if I'm wrong here, but "What you see" is at your own barn. Unless you are driving to every barn in the local and taking exit polls... I can tell you that my BA is cleaning up crap that should have been cleaned up YEARS ago, and is winning over guys that HATED them during nominations. The reason for it is simple, my new BA actually used to preform the job, has a lifetime of experience at that job, and knows the right thing to do. This is why you appoint a freight guy to a freight barn, a hospital guy to the hospital, an ex brownie to package car...etc etc etc...

anonymous7

Winning over? probably more like excepting what needs to be excepted.. What is your BA cleaning up? From what Ive heard there hasnt been any changes taken place at all.

You know me...
Well, "Stu", people that hang in the same circles usually hear the same rumors. Stop talking to people that only tell you what you want to hear...

Sent using BrownCafe App

stink219

Rally times and information are posted on the website for all to see. Information updates are sent to people who sign up for updates. We can't send you information unless you ask for it (via text or email anyway) until we do a Local newsletter.
Getting involved in a positive way is a very easy thing nowadays.
Funny that you say TDU is all negative.....you are among the very few being negative.

Sent using BrownCafe App
Please mutton chops, can you send me a link to a TDU page that praised the positive things (that are not TDU locals or Ron Carey) that our local or international has done? It can't be completely negative.

stink219

Sent using BrownCafe App
I don't like TDU. I don't have to. I've gotten everything I need from my union. I am questioning certain people on their accusations of people I care about. I'm not always negative. Case and point, the new BA made a good decision to pull the safety committee at our barn. It was the right choice. I don't agree politically with him always, but I stand by his decision. However, if someone like Buster is just spreading filth then recants his story, I will press him/her until either the truth comes out or he admits he is full of :censored2:aki.

stink219

Why did the censor the name of a Japanese mushroom?

anonymous7

There seems to be alot of "I saw it with my own eyes" "I was there,thats how I know" but then when called out on it everything becomes HYPERTHETICAL .. SCHIZOPHRENIA is a treatable thing.. Cheer up Little Buck a roos (BUSTER 407,251) there is still hope for you yet....

You know me...
There seems to be alot of "I saw it with my own eyes" "I was there,thats how I know" but then when called out on it everything becomes HYPERTHETICAL .. SCHIZOPHRENIA is a treatable thing.. Cheer up Little Buck a roos (BUSTER 407,251) there is still hope for you yet....

Sorry Stu, In your last reply you had placed your question in the quote and it looked like you posted a blank reply.

To answer your question: I'm not telling you what has happened at MY barn, because then you would know where I work and quite frankly, I don't want to put that info on the internet. BUT if you want to know what my BA has done for another barn of the same craft, go talk to some of the freight drivers at UPS. Even with that abomination of a contract, he has made numerous improvements.

anonymous7

All you did was tell me you couldn't tell me where you worked..if my BA was doing an outstanding job. I'd have a list of things with no problem( notice no list) I call bullxxxx your just talking to hear yourself..

Sent using BrownCafe App